Frugal Jeans Recommendation?

Lee Riders available at Farm & Fleet stores in the Midwest. Think I pay around $20 a pair. Found them to be very durable, but more to the point, they fit me and at a nice price. Farm & Fleet has at least a half a dozen different brands and styles of blue jeans, so if you have one in your area I'd recommend checking them out.

Note - I don't put my jeans in the dryer. Believe it helps the jeans last longer and the rest of my clothes are happier too because they aren't getting spun around waiting on the jeans to get dry.

We used to shop at Farm & Fleet when we lived in Wisconsin. I thought it was a great place to shop, reasonably priced stuff. I didn't buy jeans there, but I did buy a lot of Carhartt winter gear and some household stuff.

Not truly jeans, but I've grown to love Dickies carpenter pants. They take a beating, are comfortable, and DW reports she finds them "slimming" on me. Found at Walmart for under $25.

+1

I've still got several pairs that I wore on a daily basis for over 10 years beginning in 2000 when I was mixing concrete, laying limestone, weed-wacking and mowing over an acre, building decks, etc.

Aside from a few asphalt stains from shingling roofs, not only do they still fit but they are still intact.

I've always gotten them at Walmart for around $15.

Lee jeans. Because they fit me best & are durable. A good fit is important to me. Can't really say how they compare with other brands on cost & durability - haven't worn any other brands for years because never tried any others on that fit me as well.

Member's Mark from Sams Club. I've bought them for years . $13.68 a pair and last really long. Sometimes get an odd seam of something like that, just a small cosmetic blemish.

Back
Top Bottom