Gas was up 34 cts/gal today here!!!

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Is it just here (Chicagoland), or are others seeing the same thing? Was $1.459/gal yesterday, $1.599/gal at lunch and $1.799/gal after work!!!!!!

DH filled up in Chicago suburbs for $1.59 on Tuesday at a BP (he almost fainted at the price). Hope that's not $1.93 today!

I'm glad that I filled my gas tank last Friday, if gas is going up. I did that at a station that I don't normally go to, and the price appeared to be about 5-10 cents higher than I was expecting. But, that sometimes happens at strange gas stations so I didn't give it much thought.

Still $1.659 at the local gas joint here -- unchanged for about a week. Last weekend in a neighboring town we saw $1.489.

Since I sold my car years ago, I'm not usually up on this except to note that most nearby gas stations have been vacated and are used to sell pumpkins and Christmas trees. Gumby's chart shows the nearest gas can be had for between $1.63 and $1.65. Small X-mas tress are about $35.00 but are given away free after 4:00 p.m. on Dec. 24. It is all about timing. Anyone keeping the tank full in order to dollar cost average?

Gas is $1.42 here....about 80 miles east-southeast of Chicago....holding steady for about a week so far. And diesel is $2.18 at a few stations here....other stations are still up around $2.50.

Saw gas for $1.18 somewhere between San Antonio & Texarkana...don't remember exactly where though....and it was a 'name-brand' station, but there again, I don't remember which 'brand-name'.

Is it just here (Chicagoland), or are others seeing the same thing? Was $1.459/gal yesterday, $1.599/gal at lunch and $1.799/gal after work!!!!!!

They must need to get some $ together for the Gov's defense.

i paid 1.43 2 days ago...paid 1.69 today!

Back
Top Bottom