Gentlemen's Clubs

JustMeUC

Recycles dryer sheets
I have a feeling that I can predict pretty accurately the responses here.... if for no other reason than most people on here wouldn't want to part with the money ;)

so... my good friend invited me to go to one this coming up weekend with her and her hubby. Shocked the socks right off of me to be honest and I am NOT easily shocked! They are your typical couple next door types. She is a teacher and he is an accountant and not real party people that I have ever been aware of.. Anyway, Maybe I am really out of touch with things here in the states since I have been away for awhile. Just how common is this GF's and Wives in strip, ummmm, sorry GENTLEMEN'S (cough cough) CLUBS are now?

Thoughts?

Hmmm...teacher and accountant by day, ...... by night :LOL:

My thoughts...sometimes folks aren't exactly as they appear to be on the outside. I'm not saying this in a judgmental way but more so that human behavior is so unpredictable.

Last edited:
Ah..you answered before I edited my post in case I was putting you on the spot :)

Me thinks there is an ulterior motive here.
They could be swingers alooking for a menage au trois

easysurfer, I have no problem going, I'm an adventurous sort... I was just kinda shocked that they were going as a couple. She told me lots of couples go these days, who knew??

easysurfer, I have no problem going, I'm an adventurous sort... I was just kinda shocked that they were going as a couple. She told me lots of couples go these days, who knew??

Plenty of couples enjoy racy movies together. Perhaps this is the live action version? 8)

Me thinks there is an ulterior motive here.
They could be swingers alooking for a menage au trois
+1. Not for sure, but sounds likely. In my experience there's no new phenomenon with lots of couples going to strip clubs.
Hey, we're always talking about the importance of not putting all our things in one box, the need to diversify. (I'll stop now)

Are you in need of a lap dance? Don't forget to bring singles $1:LOL:

I think it depends how they define "lots".

No matter what, I'm sure you'll have an even to remember (or maybe don't wish to remember..such as seeing your friend and her hubby getting a lapdance a couple of feet away from you :LOL:).

Last edited:
my opinion.

if my wife felt i was going to go anyways she would go to watch me like a hawk

my opinion.

if my wife felt i was going to go anyways she would go to watch me like a hawk

Why? Nothing going to happen besides your money disappearing... :LOL:

Which is not a bad thing; those girls need help paying for grad school... :flowers:

Why? Nothing going to happen besides your money disappearing... :LOL:

Which is not a bad thing; those girls need help paying for grad school... :flowers:

she'd still go and watch me like a hawk

I was in one of the more "adventurous" clubs in Berlin a few years back. I (we - on business, of course) got into a conversation with a young lady who was working the tables and she mentioned she was a student at Boston College who was working there to save money for tuition....:blink:

I was in one of the more "adventurous" clubs in Berlin a few years back. I (we - on business, of course) got into a conversation with a young lady who was working the tables and she mentioned she was a student at Boston College who was working there to save money for tuition....:blink:

in playboy magazine -when i was younger obviously-all the nude females were anthropology majors at usc or ucla.:D

My husband and I had a bachelor/bachelorette party. We ended the night at a strip club, and us girls were having more fun and were more rowdy than the guys!

A friend of mine was married to a stripper. (He married her and then she became a stripper :nonono:) His ex loved going to strip club and so I go with them once or twice a year. I didn't see a lot of couples, but then I may have been distracted. We did often go with other woman and I can say that as rule woman are more crazy at strip clubs than men, or they just get drunk faster :D

I have never been interested in that type of thing. However, I am always willing to try new things, so I would go and have a good time. Stay safe.
Just how common is this GF's and Wives in strip, ummmm, sorry GENTLEMEN'S (cough cough) CLUBS are now?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom