Germany tech hiring, amusing to me :)

Lsbcal

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
A Reuters news article gave me a few laughs. Some German firms would like to hire Silicon Valley people who have lost jobs: They fire, we hire

Some amusing points:

"I would like to cordially invite you to move to Bavaria," wrote Judith Gerlach, digitalisation minister in Germany's wealthiest region on LinkedIn in a post addressed to the recently laid off.

"And did I mention Oktoberfest?" Gerlach added, adding Munich's famed beer festival to the strong labour protections that might prove attractive to the newly jobless

I don't know much about the German tech industry but experiences with booking on Lufthansa was an ugly experience some years back. Also some European others like SwissAir were not good. KLM (Netherlands) was good though.

In October 2022, we flew Lufthansa from Washington to Frankfurt and then on to Cairo. It was flawless and I very much enjoyed the experience.

In October 2022, we flew Lufthansa from Washington to Frankfurt and then on to Cairo. It was flawless and I very much enjoyed the experience.

Just to be clear, I am not talking about anything other then their booking website a few years back. Not referring to the flight experience.

Old college roommate worked in Switzerland for decades.

I asked about Germany...too expensive (taxes)

Back
Top Bottom