Getting Ready for Winter

Just bought our tickets to Florida. Called the guys to take my Florida car out of strorage.

Day after Christmas!

While everybody is running away from the cold and the snow, we will be heading to our place in the Alps next month. I love a white Christmas.

Last edited:
Washed my sweater, bought two pair of [-]sweatpants[/-] workout pants, and bought these booties... Just love em'. :smitten:

Attachments

• DSC04200.jpg
    DSC04200.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 4
getting ready for my first snowbird winter in QuartzsiteAZ. leaving 12/26 (family), weather-dependent. being first time, making all sorts of lists - things to do before (paper, mail, ISP, hire kid to roofrake trouble spot), things just before (water, heat setting, light timers), things to pack (wow, what to take/what to buy there)

looking forward to the adventure

Might be a little too much with her normal attire.;)

Funny, but I think the prior post might have referred to these. We'll have to wait for bbbamI to clarify. The lady has been known to lean toward some awesome footwear:D

Attachments

• bunny slippers.jpg
    bunny slippers.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 71
:D

I had forgotten about the bunny slippers. I don't remember having a pair when I was a kid, but I do remember I called them 'bunny fur scuffies'.

Now that I'm a big 'kid', I can buy my own. Heh...if I get wiggy, I just might have to purchase these boots topped with fur. Faux fur of course...

Attachments

• th[1].jpg
    th[1].jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 65
Oohhh, how exciting!

But I was imagining how a gun would be packed in an ankle holster with the boots in the photo above.

Oooohhhh, how thrilling!

But I am of course not messing around, and simply observing from a distance.

Where could that weapon be? Perhaps it's not a gun which is bulky and heavy, but a knife which is easier to conceal. Both are lethal, but knifes scare me more. I dunno why.

What happened to the bear? Replaced with bunnies now?

Washed my sweater, bought two pair of [-]sweatpants[/-] workout pants, and bought these booties... Just love em'. :smitten:

Cute slippers! By the way, I found a picture of your new [-]sweatpants[/-] workout pants:

Attachments

• sweatpants.jpg
    sweatpants.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 75
All I can think of when I look at those pants is Jiffy Pop popcorn. :LOL:

...and I'm afraid I'd have no place to hide my gun or knife...:angel:

bbbamI said:
All I can think of when I look at those pants is Jiffy Pop popcorn. :LOL:

...and I'm afraid I'd have no place to hide my gun or knife...:angel:

It was the best picture I could find of sequinned sweats :)

Ah hah! Everybody read that? There's a possibility of a knife there, I told you.

At least she said "gun or knife", not "guns and knives".

It was the best picture I could find of sequinned sweats :)
It is a fancy one. :) (But just between you and I, I have eaten a few more pork chops than that model. Might have to skip that style.)

Ah hah! Everybody read that? There's a possibility of a knife there, I told you.

At least she said "gun or knife", not "guns and knives".
Awww never fear. I'm a peaceful gal. ;)

Ooops...bedtime...:greetings10:

Speaking of women and guns...I got dibs on the tall raven haired dancer part...just call me Velma ;)

Any volunteers for Roxie ?

Not me - I've got two left feet. But dang I love thread drift. We went from winter prep to singing and dancing:dance:

Continuing the women and guns discussion, check out this clip about Annie Oakley. Annie Oakley shoots glass balls - YouTube

Reactions: W2R
Back
Top Bottom