Giants win!!!!

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Yep, Yes A number 5 seed, a wild card team wins beats those 18 and now 1 Pats!

Very very surprising..... but they did play well and did what it was needed to win...

They just did not execute... Brady got killed... so... we STILL have to hear about Miami... dang...

I was so glad to see the Giants win and prove my point.....Tom Brady is over rated. Knock him down a few times, and he won't make the throws.

I'm happy for the Giants as well. Many many years ago I met the Manning boys at a country type fair in Mississippi. Archie wasn't there but his wife(Olivia) and 2 of the 3 boys were there. Cooper and Eli Manning. Both were always saying 'yes sir...no sir'. Very well mannered. Just a top notch family. So it was easy for me to pull for the Giants. Plus I like an underdog anyway. :)

New York Giants win by a cat's whisk-er. :angel: What a great game.:cool:

Congrats to all the fans of the New York Giants.:cool::angel:

72 Dolphins remain the only perfect Super Bowl Winner.:cool:

GOD BLESS US ALL:angel:

One of the greatest Super Bowls ever.

Giants D was incredible.

One of the greatest Super Bowls ever.

Giants D was incredible.

Abssolutely. Shut down the # 1 offense.

A really really good game!

I had a party- served pulled pork which was a big hit.

Ha

I was busy so i taped it,guess it was foolish of me to think i would get to watch that tape before some one gave away the score. Giants win!!!!
could have been titled a little more tactfully for those of us who had to tape the game:rant:

I was busy so i taped it,guess it was foolish of me to think i would get to watch that tape before some one gave away the score. Giants win!!!!
could have been titled a little more tactfully for those of us who had to tape the game:rant:

Sorry, but it is worth watching especially the last drive when the Giants were down 14 to 10 the best drive of almost any superbowl of late. Go and watch it!!

What a great Giants Defense. When the playoffs started I gave them no chance. They deserved that win yesterday!!

Awesome game, the best super bowl I have ever seen. Fighting right down to the end.
As for taping the game, if I ever tape a sports game with plans to watch it, I never browse the internet in the mean time. It is difficult to avoid scores, especially of games as big as this one.

... and they only beat the Cowboys and Green Bay on the way to the Super Bowl ... very impressive!

Power was out due to a storm until an hour 'til game time, then the cable went out during the Star Spangled banner. Then the DVR decided to switch to the news before the game was over. But I got enough beer and popcorn time in.

... and they only beat the Cowboys and Green Bay on the way to the Super Bowl ... very impressive!

What I find impressive is they had 4 losses in the regular season to GB, Dallas, and NE but found a way to win in the playoffs...It was about time that somebody knocked around Brady after they ran up the score early in the season...

Last edited:
While Green Bay wasn't the toughest team on the block, beating them IN Green Bay when the temp is below zero is no easy feat.

Sorry... but if you do not watch something like this in real time... don't be surprised if it is all over the net.... you should not have even logged on..

Heck, Yahoo had it in a bunch of headlines... you could not get to your email without seeing this info.....

Soooo, kind of your fault IMO...

I was amazed by the pass play where Manning was all but sacked, yet he slipped away and completed a pass that was miraculously caught using one hand and the helmet while the defender did all he could to knock the ball out.

I was amazed by the pass play where Manning was all but sacked, yet he slipped away and completed a pass that was miraculously caught using one hand and the helmet while the defender did all he could to knock the ball out.

Yeah- This is already being talked about as the greatest single play in superbowl history, given the context of when and under what circumstances it occurred in the game.

Back
Top Bottom