Global Incident Map~ Updates every six minutes!

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Global Incident Map

If you want to know what is going on in the world of terrorism, threats, explosions, airline incidents, etc., keep this reference map.

I haven't seen anything like it. It's not just about terrorism -- it's about what is happening every day, every minute some place in the world that could affect all of us at some point. Suggest you book mark this reference. It updates every 360 seconds... constantly. Run your mouse over the incident icon for a brief explanation, or click on the map and then the icon for full info at any time.

... Click on the " Global Incident Map " web site below ...

http://www.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

This is labeled as the Internet's best global terrorism incident map. It updates every 300 seconds and has some good follow-ups and is a great source to track incidents.

Be sure and click on some of the additional options and features. :cool:

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. (heh)

Cool site, I bookmarked it. Thanks

Interesting site but they have an article about a Texas natural gas incident in Oklahoma while the BC Ferries strike seems to be taking place in Manitoba.

Thanks

Looks like we better move to russia or south america. Apparently theres nothing interesting there to attack.

And watch out all you Canadians! Theres a giant red lightbulb crashing into Calgary!!!

What a neat site! I took a look, and lo and behold--a pipebomb had just blown up about 20 miles from here. We made the map!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom