Go CAVS

What a game!

Where Pau won the close-out game for the Lakers with 0.5 secs left on an offensive rebound put back? Couldn't agree more! Incredible game.

I love the CAVS!!! But I'm really worried about winning the championship. They seem to think they only have to play the last quarter!!! And Lebron's shoulder has me worried. Hope we sweep the Celtics but we have to play fast to do that. I will be very disappointed if we don't win the NBA championship; I've looked forward to it for a long time. Go CAVS!!!!

I love the CAVS!!! But I'm really worried about winning the championship. They seem to think they only have to play the last quarter!!! And Lebron's shoulder has me worried. Hope we sweep the Celtics but we have to play fast to do that. I will be very disappointed if we don't win the NBA championship; I've looked forward to it for a long time. Go CAVS!!!!

im ashamed to admit it, but i've been predicting a 2nd round exit for the cavs.

hope im worng!

I'm hoping and praying you're wrong, thefed, but after the way they played Game 2 with the Celtics I have little hope. I think if Lebron is hurt, he should be sitting down; watching him try to play was an embarrassment.

I'm hoping and praying you're wrong, thefed, but after the way they played Game 2 with the Celtics I have little hope. I think if Lebron is hurt, he should be sitting down; watching him try to play was an embarrassment.

welll.....did he seem hurt tonight? one of the best single-quarter performances I have ever seen...right behind LBJ single handedly beating detroit in the playoffs back in 07....he scored 25 consecutive for us thru the 4th and 2 ot's.

cavs looked tough. hope they can continue to play with that tenacity!

They need to play like that each and every game. They looked terrific ! LeBron seemed fine and his spectacular game led the rest of the team to do well and win. I'm getting my hopes up again!

how are your hopes now? lol

If they win, it will be the greatest miracle since the inception of the NBA!!!!!! I'm so disappointed; I really thought this was our year!

It wasn't even close..without Lebron they are an average team at best..and they quit at the end..didn't even bother to foul.

yeah, what the hell was that about? just GIVE UP with 1:30 left? c'mon. i saw reggie miller score 9 pts in 8.9 seconds once! it can happen

does he stay or does he go? at this point, i dont think it matters... wouldnt mind picking up 2 young players for his salary and begin the re-build....jamison and shaq are OLD

yeah, what the hell was that about? just GIVE UP with 1:30 left? c'mon. i saw reggie miller score 9 pts in 8.9 seconds once! it can happen

does he stay or does he go? at this point, i dont think it matters... wouldnt mind picking up 2 young players for his salary and begin the re-build....jamison and shaq are OLD

I say he goes. But I really don't follow the NBA much anymore so what do I know?

Looked like when the Celts stepped on the gas about 3 min into the 4th quarter, the Cavs were on empty. Losers and quitters... who would have guessed?

Was happy to see them pounding the heck out of each other. I hope the Magic beat them up and the Celts respond in kind. I think the Lakers will be waiting on the other side of the Suns.

I believe the championship will be between the Lakers and the Magic. I hate Koby Bryant so I'll be for the Magic. I'd like to see Boston beat the Magic, though; they deserve it!!

Yeah, I couldn't believe LeBron not even attempting a shot the last few times down the court. In fact, I don't even recall seeing him within 20 feet of the basket!

I think he'll be gone. Where, no idea. I'd go to Miami if I was him (assuming Wade stays).

Go Celts!

Wade's ego is way too big to have Lebron on the same team IMO.

Back
Top Bottom