Happy & Healthy Xmas, Holidays Or Whatever You Celebrate and NY to Everyone.

ShokWaveRider

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I know not all folks celebrate the holidays, but it is hard not to do something festive at this time of year. We are not religious and have no local family, but have always celebrated and enjoyed Christmas and NY. We relish the quiet time alone, and always have a special meal on Xmas Day.

More importantly we hope this season finds all fellow ER members in good health with adequate HI.

We are getting over colds, that for some reason ALWAYS happen after a trip that involves air travel, go figure. We will be all good tomorrow I am sure, and will no doubt eat (and drink) way more than we should.

Anyhow, to all a great holiday season, and may 2020 bring "more" health an happiness to all.

SWR & DW

+1. I enjoy the season and we celebrate Christmas.
Best of everything to all who hang out around here. It's too early for eggnog right now, but I'm a-waitin!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

We have been traveling a lot since end of October meeting up with family including a couple of weeks in Paris and London with our son and daughter who had flown in from LA.

It is actually quite close to eggnog time here (4pm). In a couple of hours we will be walking down to the market cross with our son to meet up with other friends at the annual Christmas Carol singalong. (Song sheets provided)

Quite possibly a visit to a pub or 2 on the walk back :dance:

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, everyone!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 23
Off to Paris for NY and then onto London , wonderful celebration of DW retirement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DW, The Mutt, and I are in a hotel tonight. Dinner was Asian take-out. Driving ~4 hours tomorrow to have Christmas dinner with DS.

I'll be home about 18 hours, then back out to settle homestead stuff.

So, Christmas will be fleeting, but memorable.

Attachments

• Teddy Hotel.jpg
    Teddy Hotel.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 19
I celebrate Christmas. However you celebrate, I think the holiday season is the best time of year. Getting together with family and friends becomes more valuable every year I grow older. I wish you all a happy holiday season however you choose to enjoy it.

Tomorrow we'll be with DD and the grandkids. They grow so fast and we're so thankful to be able to live close enough to spend time with them. Other DD will drive in for the morning and then will go to her in-laws for the evening. All good. A few more gifts to wrap and some veggies to prep and we'll be done for tonight.

Best Wishes to All

Happy holidays to all.
We will be making Coquito and chocolate chip cookies tomorrow.

I don’t observe any particular religion, but I’m always good for a celebration!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Just got home from midnight mass, and it was beautiful!

Merry Christmas to all. May the New Year bring much health, wealth, and happiness to all of you.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Eid Mubarak, Happy Solstice.

And for the rest of us, there's Festivus!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Eid Mubarak, Happy Solstice.

And for the rest of us, there's Festivus!

My DB is always quoting about Festivus. I told him no Festivus pole in our house.:D

don’t forget ‘Festivus For The Rest Of Us’. let the airing of grievances begin!!

seriously, Donna, Maggie the Wonder Beagle and I wish for all a very Merry Christmas and a happy, safe and prosperous New Year.

2shcEJbl.jpg
[/IMG]

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays

May all your celebrations be filled with friends, family, food and fun. Looking forward to an upward climb in 2020.
Be well and peace.

Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom