Have the courage to do nothing!

Trek

Full time employment: Posting here.
.: U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works :: Minority Page :.

[FONT=times new roman,times]"Most of the people here have jobs that are very well paid and they depend on the idea that carbon emissions cause global warming."

"
[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]Evans, who believes the UN has heavily politicized science, warned there is going to be a "dangerous time for science" ahead. [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]"We have a split here. Official science driven by politics, money and power, goes in one direction. Unofficial science, which is more determined by what is actually happening with the [climate] data, has now started to move off in a different direction" away from fears of a man-made climate crisis, Evans explained." [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]
"
[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]There is no evidence that carbon dioxide increases are having any affect whatsoever on the climate," Gray, who shares in the Nobel Prize awarded to the UN IPCC, explained."

[/FONT]

.: U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works :: Minority Page :.

[FONT=times new roman,times]"Most of the people here have jobs that are very well paid and they depend on the idea that carbon emissions cause global warming." [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]"[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]Evans, who believes the UN has heavily politicized science, warned there is going to be a "dangerous time for science" ahead. [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]"We have a split here. Official science driven by politics, money and power, goes in one direction. Unofficial science, which is more determined by what is actually happening with the [climate] data, has now started to move off in a different direction" away from fears of a man-made climate crisis, Evans explained." [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]"[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]There is no evidence that carbon dioxide increases are having any affect whatsoever on the climate," Gray, who shares in the Nobel Prize awarded to the UN IPCC, explained."[/FONT]

Wow. I would have thought that he would argue that carbon dioxide had no effect on the climate.

That's what I would have assumed too... he really caught me off guard. I thought he would have went the other way on that one.

since there is also no evidence that reducing carbon emissions would be bad for humanity and the earth I would err on the side of caution so that either way we will be OK!

Back
Top Bottom