Help me Glue my Nuts Together

Just because of Al's title, every single post in this thread has me ROFLMAOPIMP!

i thinkthe korean (thicker) sushi paper would make a nice roll w/some peanutbutter avacado substitute

Well, there was NO WAY I wasn't going to open this thread. :D

How about just putting the nuts in a zip lock bag and put that in your pocket?

Just leave the bag open... they shouldn't spill.

chinaco said:
How about just putting the nuts in a zip lock bag and put that in your pocket?

Just leave the bag open... they shouldn't spill.

I tried that the other day, and I couldn't get them out. I wear gloves with full fingers.

Thanks for the serious suggestions. I'll try some of the recipes. The prescription bottle idea is good and if I can find something with a fliptop, it will fit the bill. I think I've seen a m&m tube thing like that.

This:

Attachments

• image-1991455369.png
    image-1991455369.png
    221.1 KB · Views: 5
Good question. The answer is that I like to eat a little at a time, I'm often riding with others and can't stop, and there's something fun about tooling down the road and munching.

Dang, you are coordinated, I can't bike and chew gum at the same time.:cool:

T-AL --

As I'm not sure how large those M&M containers are, I'll offer this suggestion.

I was just taking some vitamins and noticed that the ones made by Solaray come with a flip-top lid. The smallest are in bottles that are about 4" high and almost 2 " in dia. and then there are the much larger bottles as well.

omni

Good. I'm on it, thanks.

T-Al,

A couple more positives. The vitamin bottles are plastic, so they won't break. And the tops are smaller than the OD of the bottle, so you get a funnelling action when pouring out the contents...which would be great for trying to consume nuts while bicycling.

Let me know if they work out for you.

omni

I got a supplement at CVS yesterday that has a flip top, looks good. It was COQ10, so I guess I'll have to try it.

Baby bottles, eh?
Al is going back to his second childhood.
Hilarious thread!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Meadbh said:
Baby bottles, eh?
Al is going back to his second childhood.
Hilarious thread!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll get one that matches my diaper.

Nothing more required than a simple water bottle (dried of course, before filling, with peanuts).

You can just "shake" and give you a few nuts along the way....

Tie it to your bike (with a bit of twine, or a wire holder) and U R good to go...

I know, I know!
First, adapt your bike helmet like so: Water-Bottle Hat
Then make a nut puree. Insert in bottles. Suck while pedalling.
Then you don't have the danger of choking on your nuts, and you don't need your teeth!
:LOL::LOL:

T-Al,

A couple more positives. The vitamin bottles are plastic, so they won't break. And the tops are smaller than the OD of the bottle, so you get a funnelling action when pouring out the contents...which would be great for trying to consume nuts while bicycling.

Let me know if they work out for you.

omni

You simply cannot let these softballs go. Should have been a reference to guzzling his nuts on the road.

I tried that the other day, and I couldn't get them out. I wear gloves with full fingers.

Thanks for the serious suggestions. I'll try some of the recipes. The prescription bottle idea is good and if I can find something with a fliptop, it will fit the bill. I think I've seen a m&m tube thing like that.

If you find a good fliptop bottle, perhaps you could attach a string to it so you can hang it around your neck and have easy access to your nuts...

Back
Top Bottom