Help Me Pack

Al

Please note that some states ban out-of-state firewood.

Gonzo

Last I heard, Northern and Southern California had been reunited and are happily sharing water and firewood.​

What about some Aloe Vera lotion in case you fry yourself?
Don't forget to compile some music on your IPOD.

Why would you need to bring your palm pilot?

I don't know what this "IPOD" thing you're talking about is, ;) but I've put together a bunch of CD compilations including a Beach Boys CD.

I take the Palm so that it can help remember things (for example, "You must cancel reservation xx if you decide not to stay there."), and I can play chess on it.

Hmm...can't you download your palm into your laptop?
Where are you going to be plugging all this stuff into if your are camping?

Wow, the trip sounds awesome, T-Al--I love these split vacations every now and again--they make the joint trips even better!
And I'm with Deserat--that is a lot of stuff! Hey, what is this ultralight backpacking guide you mentioned? I need all the help I can get to reduce DH's propensity to pack too much! Me, I focus on underwear, pretty much everything else can be worked out on site/en route!
Sarah

Hmm...can't you download your palm into your laptop?
Where are you going to be plugging all this stuff into if your are camping?

Yes, the palm is somewhat redundant, but I can have that in my pocket if I need a phone number or something while the laptop is locked away in the trunk.

I have an inverter that plugs into the cigarette lighter and gives me 120V AC. So I can charge up my laptop and my NiMH camera/flashlight/Palm batteries while I drive.

Apparently many of the campgrounds have WiFi, so I can keep my blog up to date.

Back
Top Bottom