How Did You Find Out About ER Forum

How Did You Get Turned-on To The ER Forum?

• ESRBob's Book

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motley Fool

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Retire Early Home Page

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Mentioned In a Blog/Chatroom/Forum

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • URL Came To Me In A Vision/Dream

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Fed-up With Work and Googled Early Retirement

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Newspaper

• Magazine

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Friend Told Me

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Bored With Retirement and Googled Early Retired

• I Forget

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Googled Dancing Elephants and Rhinos in Thongs

• More Than One Of The Above

• Total voters

Danny

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
If you feel up to it, please tell us the story about how you came to be a member of one of the best on-line communities.

If I left out a reason let me know.

I googled yahoo'd my way to this great forum.

I received MF's retirement newsletter, before i got bored with it and cancelled. I knew most of what they discussed by i got a few or their gems before i left.

job

I forgot exactly how I got here. I think I googled something, got to the REHP, saw Firecalc, then got to reading the forums here. Eventually I started posting after lurking a while.

Now that you mention it, thats exactly how I ended up here. Got to the REHP first and saw his thing pointing to the motley fool, dory's board and i think one other.

Maybe thats before we offered up googles of various naughty and disgusting quips. Else I'd have found the place sooner.

Now anyone searching on "Rhino" and "thong" will end up here. Everyone, make sure not to mention "Rhino" and "thong" too much on these boards, since mentioning "Rhino" and "thong" could make the google crawlers think this message board has something to do with "Rhinos" and "thongs". We wouldn't want anyone to make the mistake of confusing this with a "Rhino" and "thong" appreciation forum. We definitely don't need any more members with a bestiality fetish who like "Rhinos" and "thongs".

justin said:
Now anyone searching on "Rhino" and "thong" will end up here.  Everyone, make sure not to mention "Rhino" and "thong" too much on these boards, since mentioning "Rhino" and "thong" could make the google crawlers think this message board has something to do with "Rhinos" and "thongs".  We wouldn't want anyone to make the mistake of confusing this with a "Rhino" and "thong" appreciation forum.  We definitely don't need any more members with a bestiality fetish who like "Rhinos" and "thongs". 

The only thing worse would be "elephant" and "thong". Yikes! Don't google those two together!

MF lurker/occasional poster, moved to REHP, then got tired of all hosuc/all the time...

Or for the matter, any time...

I'm pretty sure I found out about it in the Morningstar discussion forum. You guys are more fun.

CJ

Back
Top Bottom