I need transmorgrification help

OldAgePensioner said:
dangling
thanks for the Chinese tip. I loves me Chinese food.

I'm considering dressing as a shaggy wet dog :D Looks like fun.

OAP, Is that your new bitch? :smitten:

OldAgePensioner said:
But, my friend is married to a former El Salvadorian death squad member. She misses her work. :bat:

I bet she can make a killer taco.

OldAgePensioner said:
She could make a killing with that recipe.

:D I'm dying laughing over here. Seriously, I bet she's so intimidating, she would scare me to death.

yelnad said:
Those shoes aren't ugly. These shoes are ugly.

And one of my friends bought them.

Which explains why they're 73% off! They look like curtainy/platformy/fringy..ah never mind :dead:

justin said:
:D I'm dying laughing over here. Seriously, I bet she's so intimidating, she would scare me to death.

Makes ya wonder, when they met and he said "So what do you do?"...

I imagine after a little Rovian adaption, Salvadoran Death Squad Member would become a central american freedom fighter.

Whoops...that one was already done... :(

If that guy really looks like you, you're kinda hot.

OldAgePensioner said:
I need something that might attract a 20 y.o. pre-med honey.

At your age, I'd recommend wearing something like this:

img_374630_0_d7d04875bde2249361d93c1a3c3bbdb4.jpg

OldAgePensioner said:
dangling,
that guy looks so much like me it gives me the creeps.

And when you are making it out to SF:confused: :D

I think leather would look good. Sunglasses. Maybe an earing. Oh and you have to get a harley to go with the leather...

OK, I get it. OAP is really Steve Phillips, the general manager of the Mets. You knew your time was short with the Mets, so you have been hanging out on this Forum. You got fired and are now off to SF.

I think Steve Phillips would be fine in the white Mr. Clean outfit.

phillips_steve0612.jpg

I want to get back to the behind-sniffing dog. I can't get over what a great piece of photography that is. Maybe you could have that tattooed on your chest. At least make a t-shirt out of it or something.

setab :)

Glassy eyes is another name for "bedroom eyes".   :D

OAP if the women are still taking you in cuz you look like a little boy then count your blessing and go with that, women love to save or take care of men (why I'll never know it's the last thing I want to do).

Yea... humm kinda hot ;)

Is that you at about 8 years old?

Back
Top Bottom