I was wondering how long it would take for this to come up.

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Sen. Clinton has often referred to the many years of experience that she would bring to the job, but it never made sense to me. It will be interesting to see what the response to this comment is.

"She has essentially presented herself as co-president during the Clinton years," the Illinois senator charged during a press conference after the town hall concluded. "Every good thing that happened she says she was a part of, and so the notion that you can selectively pick what you take credit for and then run away from what isn't politically convenient, that doesn't make sense."
Obama: Hillary taking false credit*-*-*The Washington Times, America's Newspaper

George Will had an Op-Ed in our paper today about the same thing. Part of his article:

...Nothing, however, will assuage Clinton supporters' sense of injustice if the upstart Obama supplants her. Their, and her, sense of entitlement is encapsulated in her constant invocations of her "35 years" of "experience." Well.

She is 60. She left Yale Law School at age 25. Evidently she considers everything she has done since school, from her years at Little Rock's Rose Law Firm to her good fortune with cattle futures, as presidentially relevant experience...

Here's his full article:

washingtonpost.com

Sen. Clinton has often referred to the many years of experience that she would bring to the job, but it never made sense to me. It will be interesting to see what the response to this comment is.
"Every good thing that happened she says she was a part of...
Dang, I thought we were talking about Monica Lewinsky.

Yep.

Attachments

• untitled[1].jpg
    untitled[1].jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom