Instant Pot deals

I used to love my 6qt Instant Pot when I lived in the US. But here they sell for 130 euros on Amazon!

Maybe you can get one on sale some time? You are saving a lot in other parts of your budget, due to the move, and this would just be a one time expense.

Maybe you can get one on sale some time? You are saving a lot in other parts of your budget, due to the move, and this would just be a one time expense.

He needs a pot that will handle the European voltage?

Last edited:

I’ll wait for a sale. It’s not that I can’t afford it, it’s just that it hurts to pay 2x or 3x What y’all are paying!:D

Interesting. So this is a problem with newer built models. Gosh, I hope my existing ones keep working OK.

Interesting. So this is a problem with newer built models. Gosh, I hope my existing ones keep working OK.

DW is having all kinds of trouble with our 6 quart Ipot. I think it's going to the granddaughter's house soon. I think DW has also (decided to) forget how to cook? :confused: (or maybe this is her way of getting us to eat out more frequently....)

+1

My first thought was 'instant cannabis? does that involve a 3d printer?
No, yeast. Not sure the instant pot will help.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a26594131/yeast-produce-cannabinoids/

WE AS A*species would be miserable without yeast. Baker's yeast has given us leavened bread for thousands of years. And I don’t even want to begin to imagine a world without beer and wine, which rely on yeast to convert sugar into alcohol.
Now researchers have turned to yeast to do something more improbable: manufacturing the cannabis compounds CBD and THC. By loading brewer’s yeast with genes from the cannabis plant, they’ve turned the miracle microbes into cannabinoid factories. It’s a clever scheme in a larger movement to methodically pick apart and recreate marijuana’s many compounds, to better understand the plant’s true potential.

Sitting at the computer putzing around on a rainy day. DW in the kitchen talking about how wonderful her friends describe the Insta-pot. While she is talking I go to Costco.com and order her the 6qt Insta-pot for $123, tax/ship included. Should be exciting to see what she fixes with this thing.
You can sure blow money quickly when goofing around on the internet!

Sitting at the computer putzing around on a rainy day. DW in the kitchen talking about how wonderful her friends describe the Insta-pot. While she is talking I go to Costco.com and order her the 6qt Insta-pot for $123, tax/ship included. Should be exciting to see what she fixes with this thing.
You can sure blow money quickly when goofing around on the internet!

Good luck...see Post #18 above. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom