Iran What to do?

I don't think a war with Iran is the answer. When you are at the bottom of a hole ....quit digging.

Do you think there will be a candidate that says we should be more isolationist (they will not use that word); and do you think the US public would support it?
The American people don't have a great memory for history so I'm leaning towards no.
But if you package it right - WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, offshoring of jobs, illegal immigration and how we are disliked in the world I could see it getting some support. Hell, now that I said it I'd vote for the guy!

Just fire up the perdator drones tell Iran anything not crossing at a check point is in a free fire zone the light up anything coming across the border. Do the same thing in Iraq

Even better do the same thing here with the southern border.

If you are not willing to ruthlessly supress and eliminate your enemy do not go to war

Just fire up the perdator drones tell Iran anything not crossing at a check point is in a free fire zone the light up anything coming across the border. Do the same thing in Iraq

Even better do the same thing here with the southern border.

If you are not willing to ruthlessly supress and eliminate your enemy do not go to war

Now this is what I have been saying for 5 years!!!

But then I get called a wacko! Good a military guy just said it!!

Let the Iraqi army just walk home! Shi% they should have been completly destroyed. But nooo polical correctness.

Back
Top Bottom