Is It Hate Or distrust

idevision

Dryer sheet aficionado
none of the above laugh He should be hung upside down by his toenails and force read "Hocomania" in the "retire early town square".

The noose is around the neck in 8 hours not even half a day. The stool is still under the feet..I feel the nudging trying to knock it loose to close the curtain early. So much, love I feel welcome and at home. Grin I believe i can withstand the fire with out a chance of survival. Cry
But as I say:
Hate and love/ shakes hands with blood/ and erase the trust/ as debates spand thru doves/ I have recieved the message but not one saying dry land has yet surfaced

Idevision, give up your idiotic ideas for "residual income." I have a better way for you to become rich quick. Ask people to pay you to go away. I'll give you $0.25 if you go away and never come back. Do you have a paypal account?

wabmester said:
Idevision, give up your idiotic ideas for "residual income." I have a better way for you to become rich quick. Ask people to pay you to go away. I'll give you $0.25 if you go away and never come back. Do you have a paypal account?
those who want me to leave mail me your 50 cents, because I do not want to leave... and If people do mail it it will 1000 people to make me quit
FREEDOM

idevision said:
what if you woke up one morning and was told go somewere else and you were not even there half a day

I'd start wondering what the heck I had done to piss people off, but that's just me.

PLEASE run your posts through a grammar checker. I have no idea what the OP to this thread is trying to say.

Hate AND distrust:confused:

Seriously, few on this board will be impressed by MLM schemes and the resulting vapor residual income.

I think he's using a phrase translator. For example, if you take the following phrase:

Code:
I don't think that get rich schemes work very well.

translate it to Spanish, then back to English, you get:

Code:
I do not think that it finds a the rich job of the schemes very well.

Sound familiar?

Damn TromboneAl, I was starting to hope that Mr i would just go away but postings like yours are so entertaining that maybe I'll start to hope he keeps posting so you can provide interpretations.

Sort of like speaking in tongues and you are the interpreter?

idevision, slow it down for now. dory36, the site administrator, edited one of your first two posts with the comments that you were banned by IP for a day or so. You got around the IP ban easily and have posted 20 more messages in less than 4 hours. You also edited his comments out of your post. Given dory36's comments and your suspicious start, if you keep up this pace before dory36 has a chance to react I may perform my first moderator action and put a pause to this myself.

FYI, my admin account is here, and I only log into it when I need admin access, so I won't get PMs sent to that account.

BigMoneyJim said:
idevision, slow it down for now. dory36, the site administrator, edited one of your first two posts with the comments that you were banned by IP for a day or so. You got around the IP ban easily and have posted 20 more messages in less than 4 hours. You also edited his comments out of your post. Given dory36's comments and your suspicious start, if you keep up this pace before dory36 has a chance to react I may perform my first moderator action and put a pause to this myself.

FYI, my admin account is here, and I only log into it when I need admin access, so I won't get PMs sent to that account.

Uh oh...now you've done it. You're going to get it, nya nya nuh nya nya... :bat:

yakers said:
Damn TromboneAl, I was starting to hope that Mr i would just go away but postings like yours are so entertaining that maybe I'll start to hope he keeps posting so you can provide interpretations.

Sort of like speaking in tongues and you are the interpreter?

Plus add a poetry generator and you got em':

http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Poem/

Sort of like speaking in tongues and you are the interpreter

So I dove headlong, through the posts,

you might find it dosen't much matter

i've cleaned up all the guests,

Well, Gee thankses, yakers, are happy for feeling that my humor is appreciated. Also I must say that people a lot on the tribune are a lot amusing and obtain one great jolt from if (must as an example jury of must, colonoscopy colonoscopy and jury).

TromboneAl said:
Well, Gee thankses, yakers, are happy for feeling that my humor is appreciated. Also I must say that people a lot on the tribune are a lot amusing and obtain one great jolt from if (must as an example jury of must, colonoscopy colonoscopy and jury).

Posts like this make me wonder if Miss Jenny hasn't spread a little LSD on the mouthpiece of 'ol dad's trombone.... :)

REW

TromboneAl said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
kayak kayak kayak. dryer sheets and nasal milk. Bunny with a pancake on it's head. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

idevision said:
what if you woke up one morning and was told go somewere else and you were not even there half a day

:confused:
I would think that I was in the wrong place and seriously consider getting the hell out of there.  But that's just me . . . .  :D

Back
Top Bottom