It's funny joke Thursday! 2005 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read a version of this as a rancher/farmer a while back. Both versions make me giggle.

As a nonprofit manager, I think I could come up with a version for where I work, too!

The Boat !

The IRS suspected a fishing boat owner wasn't paying
proper wages to his deckhand and sent an agent to
investigate him.

IRS AUDITOR: "I need a list of your employees and
how much you pay them."

Boat Owner: "Well, there's Clarence, my deckhand,
he's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $1,000 a week
plus free room and board. Then there's the mentally
challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day
and does about 90% of the work around here. He makes
about $10 per week, pays his own room and board,
and I buy him a bottle of fine Barbados Rum and a
dozen Budweisers every Saturday night so he can cope
with life. He also gets to sleep with my wife occasionally."

IRS AUDITOR: "That's the guy I want to
talk to -- the mentally challenged one."

Boat Owner: "That would be me.
What would you like to know?"

Facebook

I log into Facebook and see that everyone is at the bar...

So I go to the bar and see that everyone is on Facebook.

A Man's Age According to Home Depot

Yep .....

You are in the middle of some home projects: putting in a new fence, painting the porch, planting some flowers and fixing a broken door lock. You are hot and sweaty, covered with dirt, lawn clippings and paint. You have your old work clothes on. You know the outfit -- shorts with a hole in the crotch, an old T-shirt with a stain from who-knows-what, and an old pair of tennis shoes.

Right in the middle of these tasks you realize that you need to run to Home Depot for supplies. Depending on your age you might do the following:

In your 20s: Stop what you are doing. Shave, take a shower, blow dry your hair, brush your teeth, floss and put on clean clothes. Check yourself in the mirror and flex. Add a dab of your favorite cologne because, you never know, you just might meet some hot chick while standing in the checkout line. And yes, you went to school with the pretty girl running the register.

In your 30s: Stop what you are doing, put on clean shorts and shirt. Change your shoes. You married the hot chick so no need for much else. Wash your hands and comb your hair. Check yourself in the mirror. Still got it! Add a shot of your favorite cologne to cover the smell. The cute girl running the register is the kid sister of someone you went to school with.

In your 40s: Stop what you are doing. Put on a sweatshirt that is long enough to cover the hole in the crotch of your shorts. Put on different shoes and a hat. Wash your hands. Your bottle of Brut is almost empty, so don't waste any of it on a trip to Home Depot. Check yourself in the mirror and do more sucking in than flexing. The hot young thing running the register is your daughter's age and you feel weird about thinking she's spicy.

In your 50s: Stop what you are doing. Put on a hat. Wipe the dirt off your hands onto your shirt. Change shoes because you don't want to get dog crap in your new sports car. Check yourself in the mirror and swear not to wear that shirt anymore because it makes you look fat. The cutie running the register smiles when she sees you coming and you think you still have it. Then you remember -- the hat you have on is from Bubba's Bait & Beer Bar and it says, 'I Got Worms '

In your 60s: Stop what you are doing. No need for a hat any more. Hose the dog crap off your shoes. The mirror was shattered when you were in your 50s. You hope you have underwear on so nothing hangs out the hole in your pants. The girl running the register may be cute but you don't have your glasses on, so you're not sure.

In your 70s: Stop what you are doing. Wait to go to Home Depot until you call the drug store to have your prescriptions ready for pick too and check your grocery list for a quick stop there. Got to save trips! Don't even notice the dog crap on your shoes. The young thing at the register stares at you and you realize your balls are hanging out the hole in your crotch… who cares.

In your 80s: Stop what you are doing. Start again. Then stop again. Now you remember you need to go to Home Depot. You go to Wal-Mart instead. You went to school with the old lady greeter. You wander around trying to remember what you are looking for. Then you fart out loud and turn around thinking someone called your name.

In your 90s & beyond: What's a home deep hoe? Something for my garden? Where am I? Who am I? Why am I reading this?

DH is crying, he is laughing so hard, Tailgate. I pointed out that he skipped a few decades and went straight to 50.

Testing for drugs in Australia:

Yogi-isms

Yogisms
In Honor of Yogi Berra who recently passed away.
1. “If you don’t know where you’re going, you might wind up someplace else.”

2. "We made too many wrong mistakes."

3. "You can observe a lot just by watching."

4. "If you can’t imitate him, don’t copy him."

5. "When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

6. "It ain’t over ’til it’s over."

7. "I didn’t really say everything I said."

8. "The future ain’t what it used to be."

9. "Pair up in threes."

10. "If the world were perfect, it wouldn’t be."

11. "It’s deja vu all over again."

12. "I usually take a two hour nap from one to four."

13. "In baseball, you don't know nothing."

14. "90 percent of this game is half mental."

15. "It gets late early out here."

Two of my favorites:

"The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase."

"You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six."

And of course, "nobody goes there anymore because it is too crowded".

Difference Between Ravens and Crow

All birds have specialized tail feathers that help with flight. These feathers are called pinions.

If you look closely you can tell that ravens have four of these feathers while crows only have three.

You could say the difference is just a matter of a pinion.

In case you were curious, here's what took place just prior to the start of the famous poker game...

Attachments

• IMG_6566.JPG
    IMG_6566.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 49
You might be from Alabama if:

You think "loading the dishwasher" means getting your wife drunk.

The Salvation Army declines your mattress.

You were shooting pool when any of your children were born.

Your wife has ever said, "Come move this transmission so I can take a bath."

You've ever given rat traps as gifts.

You clean your fingernails with a stick.

Your mother has "ammo" on her Christmas list.

There has ever been crime-scene tape on your bathroom door and chalk body-outlines on the floor..

You ever got too drunk to fish.

You consider the fifth grade your senior year.

Your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand.

You think the French Riviera is a foreign car.

You've ever financed a tattoo.

You've ever bought a used hat.

You're considered an expert on worm beds.

Your stove is on the porch and your lawn chairs are in the kitchen.

You learned to drive in a monster truck.

Your wedding reception included a beer brunch.

You believe pro wrestling should be an Olympic competition.

You recycle motor oil by moving it from the car to the truck.

You think a "thesaurus" was a dinosaur.

Rather than drinking the sacramental wine at church you "bring your own."

[FONT=&quot]For those of my generation who do not really comprehend why Facebook exists, it's a way of sharing your life with thousands and make new friends. Presently, I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the SAME PRINCIPLES. Therefore, every day I go down on the street and tell the passers-by what I have done the night before and what I will do tomorrow night. Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and me gardening and spending time in my pool. I also listen to their conversations and I tell them I love them. And it works! I already have 3 persons following me: 2 police officers and a psychiatrist.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

23 Things NEVER Said by Southerners

23. Give me the small bag of pork rinds.

22. Too many deer heads detract from the decor.

21. Spittin is such a nasty habit.

20. I just couldn't find a thing at Walmart today.

19. Trim the fat off that steak.

18. Cappuccino tastes better than espresso.

17. The tires on that truck are too big.

16. I'll have the arugula and radicchio salad.

15. I've got it all on the C drive.

14. Unsweetened tea tastes better.

13. Would you like your salmon poached or broiled?

12. My fiance, Bobbie Jo, is registered at Tiffany's.

11. I've got two cases of Zima for the Super Bowl.

10. Little Debbie snack cakes have too many fat grams.

09. Checkmate.

08. She's too young to be wearing a bikini.

07. Does the salad bar have bean sprouts?

06. Hey, here's an episode of "Hee Haw" that we haven't seen.

05. I don't have a favorite college team.

04. Be sure to bring my salad dressing on the side.

03. I believe you cooked those green beans too long.

02. Those shorts ought to be a little longer, Darla.

01. Nope, no more for me. I'm drivin tonight.

Don't forget: "I'll take Shakespeare for a thousand, Alex"

:angel:

Attachments

• 12072830_10156105307400384_605332305487167992_n.jpg
    12072830_10156105307400384_605332305487167992_n.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 41
09_13_2013_blobfish.jpg

This here is a blob fish. As per Smithsonian Magazine, it was voted as the world's ugliest animal. I have mixed feelings about losing my title.

Gee, Duck, it looks a lot like you without the feathers.:D

Yeah, kick a duck when he's down. Truth was I didn't prepare for the contest as well as I should have. I got over-confident. I mean who wouldn't after holding the title for a little under ten years.

09_13_2013_blobfish.jpg

This here is a blob fish. As per Smithsonian Magazine, it was voted as the world's ugliest animal. I have mixed feelings about losing my title.

when I was a kid I dug a potato out of the garden that looked like I human face. My mom said it looked like Richard Nixon. I wouldn't know I was just a kid.

squint your eyes and the fish looks like robert de deno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom