Kerry's statement about the troops

macdaddy

Recycles dryer sheets
Did anyone else see this video?

Drudge linked to it. I'm wondering if anyone else can possibly interpret what Kerry said as referring to Bush being stuck in Iraq, versus uneducated americans being stuck in Iraq, which is what he claims he meant. I have tried to interpret it that way but can't seem to really make sense of it. If he meant it the way I think it sounds, it shows a lot of contempt for the military, even though he himself served in the military...

Edit: Oops, I just saw another thread posted on this same topic, I thought I checked. And it won't seem to let me delete this one!

Guess he must have poll numbers on how the troops voted on him last time around ;)

macdaddy said:
Did anyone else see this video?

Drudge linked to it. I'm wondering if anyone else can possibly interpret what Kerry said as referring to Bush being stuck in Iraq, versus uneducated americans being stuck in Iraq, which is what he claims he meant. I have tried to interpret it that way but can't seem to really make sense of it. If he meant it the way I think it sounds, it shows a lot of contempt for the military, even though he himself served in the military...

He's just flip-flopping again . . . :LOL:

I personally don't think much of Kerry. I did think that he may have been making fun of Bush - ie - don't do well in school, and you'll end up making the same mistake that Bush made - getting stuck in Iraq. I thought this prior to hearing commentaries on what he said providing this potential explanation.

It's a stretch and really requires abstract reasoning though.

Kerry really needs to keep the truth to himself, because sometimes truth doesnt do you favors. I referenced it not long ago, but see the movie "liar, liar" for proof of that.

Back
Top Bottom