Kissing-Let's Hear It From The Ladies

This video popped up after the link you posted...a nice selection of Hollywood kisses. :flowers:

Those are great freebird, expecially the kisses from "Titanic" and "Gone With the Wind". To me, however, it's hard to find any kiss as passionate as the one Burt Lancaster planted on Deborah Kerr in "From Here to Eternity". That moment when he stands over her is so erotic.

*sigh*

This video popped up after the link you posted...a nice selection of Hollywood kisses. :flowers:

From one of my favorite movies, Cinema Paradiso, a montage of movie kisses, cut by the village priest:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEFugVbzsSo&playnext=1&list=PL4F5A1A48CE485FF5&index=16[/URL]

My all time favorite movie kiss is Victoria Abril and Antonio Banderas in Átame, but I couldn't find a clip.

Of the others, Kirsten gets my vote, though perhaps Spidey may not make every woman's heart flutter. But all you need is one woman's heart, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Y15KdNSr0

Not sure why this doubled, just watch it twice. :)

You sure they all were women? You know how it is with tequila....:LOL:

Well, since I'm not Italian, I think they were all women....ya know those Italians, they kiss everybody.............:cool:

Actually, the liquor of choice is usually Tanqueray and tonic or Crown on the rocks..........;)

Well, since I'm not Italian, I think they were all women....ya know those Italians, they kiss everybody.............:cool:

Actually, the liquor of choice is usually Tanqueray and tonic or Crown on the rocks..........;)

Whew! Glad to hear that.....that you think they were all women! lol :cool:

So...how much snow are you guys gonna have to shovel this year? For my one & only Wisconsin winter, the wife loved looking at all the pretty snow... Of course, I was the one out there clearing the driveway at 5 a.m. while she was asleep, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day! I liked it up there, though. Good people, great summers... Ya'll need to somehow spice up the food though. Having lived in Texas & Louisiana for a long time before coming up there, we found it a little bland. Still, I expect we'll be back for visits.

Whew! Glad to hear that.....that you think they were all women! lol :cool:

So...how much snow are you guys gonna have to shovel this year? For my one & only Wisconsin winter, the wife loved looking at all the pretty snow... Of course, I was the one out there clearing the driveway at 5 a.m. while she was asleep, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day! I liked it up there, though. Good people, great summers... Ya'll need to somehow spice up the food though. Having lived in Texas & Louisiana for a long time before coming up there, we found it a little bland. Still, I expect we'll be back for visits.

Well, ya better get ahold of me when you get here.............:)

per popular request (of RonBoyd) , here is the product that you have been waiting for:

Bacon-Balm_1049-l.jpg

All this talk about kissing reminds me of the first time I was kissed.

I was 15 years old and hanging out with friends. I remember there was a guy there that I thought was kinda cute...and dangerous as I believed he was probably at least 19 years old.

I was sitting on someone's car; he walked up to me, firmly planted his hands on the hood of the car on either side of my hips and laid one on me. :eek:

I think that's the first time I ever felt dizzy. :blink:

His name was Rich (I remember his last name, but won't post it). Hmmm...strange how memories go sometimes...I even remember the color of his hair, eyes and what he was wearing.

Oooh, your first kiss! Wow, that is a great memory!
My first was some dorky guy in 7th grade at the waterslide whose name was Tim.
But my first with DH was on the beach, the first time we'd been out there after our big hurricane in 1989, and he was just one of the guys we were hanging out with...until he grabbed my hand to walk a bit further away from the rest of my friends. It was a nice one, totally took me by surprise. Ahh, such memories as ours! Thanks, BBB! :)

Back
Top Bottom