Kissing-Let's Hear It From The Ladies

Sheesh. I go off to work for a day and come back and what do I find:confused: ER misbehavior in all directions.... :eek: :LOL: :blush:

Ha, please make sure those Chippendales are handing out the good chocolate, you know, the kind that makes you lose weight....

And now inquiring minds want to know...with all the interest in 2 men per woman...how come all the cults we read about are always based on Polygamy (few guys, lots of young ladies)? How come you never hear about any Polyandry (multiple men to one woman) cults?

How come you never hear about any Polyandry (multiple men to one woman) cults?

Possible reasons:
1. Because if word gets out everyone would do it?
2. Because women are too tired to write about it and men are too embarrassed?
3. You are not looking for info in the right places?

:hide:

:ROFLMAO: and now I'm unrolling, and turning off the puter...night-night, you :crazy: wild souls...;)

Janet, if the ahem, authorities ever have to seize your computer one day, you sure are going to have some 'splainin' to do!

Polyandry, indeed. I don't really need another husband, I need a wife! But right now I've got two men in the house and neither one of them cleans very well. sigh....

Um, back to the kissing...I'm good with the basics--no slobber. I'm also a big fan of that just washed smell.

Sheesh. I go off to work for a day and come back and what do I find:confused: ER misbehavior in all directions.... :eek: :LOL: :blush:

Ha, please make sure those Chippendales are handing out the good chocolate, you know, the kind that makes you lose weight....

And now inquiring minds want to know...with all the interest in 2 men per woman...how come all the cults we read about are always based on Polygamy (few guys, lots of young ladies)? How come you never hear about any Polyandry (multiple men to one woman) cults?

Glad you brought this up. See I figure what sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. The ONLY way a man could sell me on his taking multiple wives is if I could take multiple husbands. You are right, it never seems to work out that way.

I remember seeing the Noel Coward play Design for Living years ago. The woman ends up with both men and they live happy ever after. I thought she had a pretty good set up. Would I go there? No. Well, maybe if I was younger........But now. Nah.

You obviously never saw my manly kitchen skills... my wife has me banned from cooking and cleaning in the kitchen

Perhaps I need to sharpen my "screwing up" skills then. Sounds like you have it made.

Reminds me of the time my mother insisted that I learn to wash the dishes with my sisters. After I dropped and broke three or four pieces I was relegated to taking out the trash.

well...the obvious advantage would be 2 each of certain...ahem..."items", never in short supply, for the lady. :flowers::flowers:

however...there would also be 2x the laundry, 2x the wet towels left on the woodwork :mad:, 2x the underwear and sox on the floor instead of in the hamper :nonono:, 2 men fighting over who gets to run the power tools :mad:, 2x the tracks of mud and snow all over the wood floors :(, etc etc

I'll go for 2x the frequency vs 2x the entity anyday. :LOL:

thats because polyandry is to many husbands
come to think of it monogamy is to many husbands too ha ha ha

"He gently reaches over and puts his finger under my chin to bring my lips to his. Giving me every opportunity to step away. I don't. Gentle, seeking; then demanding..."

copyright Khan 2009
-----------------------------
I need a husband and a wife.

"He gently reaches over and puts his finger under my chin to bring my lips to his. Giving me every opportunity to step away. I don't. Gentle, seeking; then demanding..."
Ooooooh....aaaaachaaaachaaaa....:cool:

copyright Khan 2009
-----------------------------
I need a husband and a wife.

Khan, write that book now! I know you got a great one in ya:D

Khan, write that book now! I know you got a great one in ya:D

I actually am writing a book; still in the early stages; may never go anywhere.

"What do you do all day when you're retired?":cool:

Well Ha Ha asked the ladies how they liked to be kissed, so I wonder how the fellows like it. Maybe something like this....

She took him by surprise. Gently she pressed her lips to his while taking in his scent. He in turn captured the sweetness of her breath and the tender passion of her lips. Moans stirred in the depths of his throat and mind as he instinctively opened his mouth to her. Hungry for this man, she slipped her tongue in his mouth; teasing, tasting and making him her own....

another bbbamI fingertip flow...:)

Oh my oh my, I think there is a kingdom in the sky. And everynight there's a happy hour with all you sweet mommas. Well drinks $1! Nice fried hors d'oeuvres $3 for a generous plate!

Instead of harps and violins there'll be a Hammond and drums and sweet saxophones. Plenty to eat, plenty to drink and lots of slow dancin'.

And for you that like it that way, table service and cleanup will be by Chippendales. :)

Almighty be praised!

Ha

Except with my luck it would turn out to be the place where the beer barrels have holes and the women don't. Careful what you wish for, ha.

Ain't he though? Even so, this place just wouldn't be the same without Ha.

I am honored.

Remember Bette Midler's Chat Room skit of the one-handed typist?

Fick me, fick me, sock my tots!

Ha

I am honored.

Remember Bette Midler's Cht Room skit?

Fick me, fick me, sock my tots!

Ha

Bette was really something but somehow Mae West comes to mind here. Mae was the original bad girl. Remember this quote? "When I'm good, I'm very good. When I'm bad, I'm better."

Bette was really something but somehow Mae West comes to mind here. Mae was the original bad girl. Remember this quote? "When I'm good, I'm very good. When I'm bad, I'm better."

I always liked "I've been things and seen places", and "I used to be Snow White, but I drifted". :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom