Kitchen induction range help

I'm considering induction and when I mentioned it to appliance sales folks, they look at me like I have two heads, but then after explaining it to them, oh, that would be a special order and will take a while.
You are in the wrong store. Seriously. That kind of ignorance will not serve you well if there are problems down the road.

I'm considering induction and when I mentioned it to appliance sales folks, they look at me like I have two heads, but then after explaining it to them, oh, that would be a special order and will take a while.

Cooking appliances like cooktops and ranges are almost all special order now, because there is very little inventory. Doesn’t matter what store.

Induction is the bomb….. recommend one IF you like to cook at home. If you eat most meals out then maybe not worth the cost To be honest.

My GE glass top cooktop fell apart just out of warranty, however GE is dispatching an outside serviceman to look at it. The glass cooktop was "glued" together with a high temperature silicone--weak. A replacement cooktop is $1450.

We'll be going induction if they don't replace the cooktop.

Back
Top Bottom