Lead In Your Pencil

Eagle43

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Ever heard the term "lead in your pencil"?  You do understand the reference?  Anyway, here's a guy who took it seriously.  Wonder if it was a #2.

CAUTION: If you're male, don't read the article in that link. It can be very painful.

Never underestimate the potential stupidity of your fellow human.

:eek: :eek:

That's as bad as someone sticking a big honking nail in their pee pee. I actually saw pictures of this on the internet about 8 years ago. :p

Grinding your beans, pencils in the weener. Here we go again, its gonna be another one of those days :p

Its fun having a wife that works in the emergency room. You'd be surprised what shows up on xrays and how people explain how it got there. Very surprised. Even better is stuff that shows up on xrays that people didnt know was 'there'. Or 'there'. Or 'there'. Or how it got to any of the 'there's...

(Cute Fuzzy Bunny) said:
Grinding your beans, pencils in the weener.  Here we go again, its gonna be another one of those days :p

Its fun having a wife that works in the emergency room.  You'd be surprised what shows up on xrays and how people explain how it got there.  Very surprised.  Even better is stuff that shows up on xrays that people didnt know was 'there'.  Or 'there'.  Or 'there'.  Or how it got to any of the 'there's...

Having worked in various emergency rooms during my younger years and being in Fire and Rescue as well I can attest to the general lack of good sense exhibited by some folks from time to time.

One quick story....
We get a call to a motel. There is a guy with a hooker. The guy is really drunk and is bleeding from his "member". Upon closer inspection he has a popcicle stick inserted in his weenie. We ask the obvious question to the hooker and she say he got too drunk to get it up so she "helped him out with that". It too an hour of surgery to get it out. The hooker never got paid and I am guessing the man had a lot of explaning to do to his wife about his surgery.

"So there I was riding my bicycle, when I was hit by a car and propelled into the popsicle factory...a passer by, who happened to be a hooker, called 911 on her cell phone and the rest you know..."

popsickle-stick shaped kidney stone?

I accidentally swallowed a popsickle stick whole (there was a lot of chocolate stuck to it!!). I guess it got confused, cause I peed it out instead of crapping it out. :-\

Honest.

This whole subject begs the question:  In the case of the nail, did said person get frisky one day and had a random sexy thought about driving a big freaking nail in his pee pee?  :confused:

justin said:
I accidentally swallowed a popsickle stick whole (there was a lot of chocolate stuck to it!!). I guess it got confused, cause I peed it out instead of crapping it out. :-\

Honest.

At least that helps explain some of your posts... ;)

As I read this thread, my 18 inches of catheter tubing (inserted in the "pencil" )suddenly doesn't feel nearly as bad. :D

I'm a firm believer that nothing should be inserted "into" the pencil but "onto" seems reasonable. ;)

OAP I'm beginning to think they started this subject just to amuse you.

Outtahere,
A man with 18 inches of large rubber tubing in his pencil is difficult to amuse. But I did put my hospital ID band back on my wrist just in case I have to report to the emergency room.

The contraption look a bit kinky. The fact that I have a tatoo of Sir Elton just above my crotch can't help my case for innocence!

cube_rat said:
This whole subject begs the question:  In the case of the nail, did said person get frisky one day and had a random sexy thought about driving a big freaking nail in his pee pee?  :confused:
To a man with a hammer, EVERYTHING looks like a nail.

Crusty Flapping Buzzard,  :D
Things have gone badly wrong.  While using a Sharpie to add long hair tol Sir Elton in a vain attempt to disquise him as Meg Ryan,  I seem to have reproduced in toto, an image of Gilligan in the episode where Professor fancies Mary Anne but decides to settle for Gilligan in a wig.

Whew, at least it does not look like a phrophet profit.  :LOL:

LOL. Good one.

I'd stick with mary anne. Wouldnt even need a popsicle stick but I would need something like 18" of rubber tubing, closed at one end ;)

My 21 year old son has a lovely girlfriend who is studying to be a nurse. This past summer she had a job as a patient advocate at our local hospital. I guess the job involved basically holding a worried patients hand, calling family, etc. Well on her second day working, they brought in a young man who had put a golf ball where the sun don't shine. When he was told it would have to be surgically removed the poor kid begged them not to tell his parents who of course carried the insurance. He was under age so the call to Mom and Dad had to be made. I would have hated to be the one to deliver that good news! :eek:

Mom, Dad, great news! I only hit a 62 on the course today!! The bad news is that I slipped and fell on the 15th hole. I landed right on that darn golf ball, and right up my bum it went. So here I lay in the hospital, preparing for surgery to get it removed. I'll call you when it's done.

...so just as I was bending over to retrive my ball from the cup after my hole in one, this comedian with a driver from 120 yards away...

What you've never heard of naked golf?

Nudists play golf too! Sometimes when the greens are wet and slippery...

He said he was looking for his golf ball, but I told him we already have one.

setab

They say an experienced ER doctor can tell the guys with a shotglass by the way they walk into the ER.

Back
Top Bottom