Lemons: Poop on 'em...

Or, don't worry about it. More than likely you have ingested lots and lots of E. coli over the years and never knew it. Being micro-phobic can make you sick. :cool:

Yeah, I'm worried about a poop-deficit on my food. Is this inverse to the tip percentage? A conspiracy by the folks who bring us anti-bacterial hand washing products? Yum. :D

A local TV news team had cultures done on lemons from local fast food, bars, and restaurants. Restaurants had even cleaner lemons than fast food or bars, and the conclusions were that all were quite safe and that New Orleans establishments provide unusually clean lemons! :D

(I always thought those lemons from Wendys iced tea tasted suspicious...:eek: )

Whats funny?

Everyone here

Has probably ate some ****!

:2funny::2funny::2funny:

Hey and its not a newflash either lol :)

:cool: Da Bug Man.

Time to throw out some efficacy numbers and rinsewater dilution rates to separate the men from the boys........:D

Oh, and a little bit about "Log kill" rates would be cool.............;)

A local TV news team had cultures done on lemons from local fast food, bars, and restaurants. Restaurants had even cleaner lemons than fast food or bars, and the conclusions were that all were quite safe and that New Orleans establishments provide unusually clean lemons! :D

(I always thought those lemons from Wendys iced tea tasted suspicious...:eek: )

Well, that was probably luck, considering citrus fruits have natural antibacterial properties built into them.

Apples? Not so much........:D

As an option to ejecting all this poisonous fruit from our drinks, can it be made safe by soaking in Everclear for a period of time before consumption?

As an option to ejecting all this poisonous fruit from our drinks, can it be made safe by soaking in Everclear for a period of time before consumption?

Once I saw an ant fall into a nearly empty glass of everclear. It NEVER MOVED again, just accepted its fate........:D

Back away from the Everclear Bunny...nice and slow....

What's wrong with Everclear? As these gas prices, brewer is going to give up beer and make Everclear to run in his minivan.........:)

Only one way to be sure....

[sounds of fruit being dropped in Everclear]

Once I saw an ant fall into a nearly empty glass of everclear. It NEVER MOVED again, just accepted its fate........:D

What was that old joke about how you can tell the difference between someone from england, ireland and scotland?

If a fly lands in their beer, the englishman will order another, an irish fellow will pluck the fly out and continue drinking it, and a scot will be holding it by the wings over the glass screaming "SPIT IT OUT!" ;)

:D

From lemon poop to Everclear. Once, and I say once, when I was 16, I took a sip of Everclear. I could hear nothing, see nothing and I couldn't breathe for a few seconds. My friends say the expression on my face was priceless.

I still have a twitch in one eye. :p

I think if you marketed a version of grain alcohol with the name "Instant Aneurysm" it'd be a huge seller...

Time to throw out some efficacy numbers and rinsewater dilution rates to separate the men from the boys........:D

Oh, and a little bit about "Log kill" rates would be cool.............;)

How about some F sub zero values and disinfectant efficacy calculations on various species of pathogenic microaerophiles suspended in a midly isotonic solution of 0.9% saline solution with tryptone broth and magnesium salts? :D

Back
Top Bottom