Well, as happens every 10 years or so, we're upgrading our desktop computer!
I generally take this opportunity to see what else we should/have-to/will-be-sorry-if-we-don't upgrade while we're at it.
Last year, we added a Roku device to our TV setup and enjoy channels which we used to only be able to access from the PC (e.g. You Tube). But, the Roku remote is PITA
and I'm thinking about getting a Logitech Harmony Smart Keyboard
I'd like to accomplish a few things with this device:
- act as a regular old PC keyboard (sitting in the computer room)
- interface (sitting in the TV room) with Roku channels (mostly to facilitate searching)
- use the TV (again, in the TV room) as a nice great big monitor for the PC allowing us to access
- content on the PC (files, MS Office and such)
- the internet through the PC (e.g. some networks have internet content that is different than their Roku channel content)
Anyone have any experience with this (or a different/better) keyboard? What are the "gotchas" I need to look out for?
Is there another way to accomplish what I'm trying to do?
Thanks in advance for your anticipated helpful advice!