Looking for reasonably priced all-in-one printer with 3 criteria

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Laser (monochroome)
Automatic Duplex
Wireless would be nice

Trying to stay around $250.

Any suggestions? I currently have a regular laser by Brother (2040) and like ti a lot, cost me only $75

Have you explored Craigslist for used printers? I would limit my search to ones 2-3 years old. I too have had Brother laser printers and absolutely LOVE them.

The Brother HL5370DW meets your criteria it's about $230 from amazon. I have never had any problems with Brother printers

The Brother HL5370DW meets your criteria it's about $230 from amazon. I have never had any problems with Brother printers

perfect! glad i asked because i scoured amazon and didnt see that

EDIT: no fax. bummer. fax/scan/print is my idea of an all in one

the search continues!

perfect! glad i asked because i scoured amazon and didnt see that

EDIT: no fax. bummer. fax/scan/print is my idea of an all in one

the search continues!
Oops, I didn't even think about fax capability.

Oops, I didn't even think about fax capability.

i really dont want to worry about fax, but i have so many people asking me to fax them stuff that i got tired of scanning to pdf and then doing electronic faxes.

c'mon people....it's 2010....email IS an electronic FAX! "Right, but you dont get a confirmation" uhhhh...'read receipt requested'

i really dont want to worry about fax, but i have so many people asking me to fax them stuff that i got tired of scanning to pdf and then doing electronic faxes.

c'mon people....it's 2010....email IS an electronic FAX! "Right, but you dont get a confirmation" uhhhh...'read receipt requested'
I don't understand it, I haven't had any use for fax in the last 5 years. Email accomplishes everything faster and easier than a fax. A lot of people are unaware that delivered/read receipt is an option.

I got a Samsung (SCX-4x21 series printer) all-in-one a few years back. I really like it. Laser is a definite must for me. Don't know if the printer has automatic duplex or not. It has fax, but I never use that (welll, actually used it once or twice, but rarely).

Back
Top Bottom