Low cost evening entertainment

West coast totality should start about 7PM local time and last about three quarters of an hour. It's partial for slightly over an hour leading up to and following the totality.

Another cheap thrill is sighting the International Space Station passing overhead. We just saw it tonight at 6:36 PM EST in NE Ohio. Also saw it on Thursday night.

The neighbors must think we're the biggest geeks on the block,

Welcome to Heavens-Above

Another cheap thrill is sighting the International Space Station passing overhead. We just saw it tonight at 6:36 PM EST in NE Ohio. Also saw it on Thursday night.

The neighbors must think we're the biggest geeks on the block,

Welcome to Heavens-Above

Yeah! we go running out to standing the street too! Have you seen the station and the shuttle together yet? A while ago we saw the shuttle trailing the station after they had seperated. Pretty cool - it makes us feel a bit closer when she's down in SoCal and I'm up in Oregano - she sees the station first , then a few minutes later i do...

We use this for our sighting times - click your state and choice of city:

Human Space Flight (HSF) - Orbital Tracking
Sure it's much the same as the Heavens-Above site.

i watch the travel channel and hold my suit case

Low cost evening entertainment?

That's what I have my wife for
(along with all the other great things you do honey in case you read this)

The eclipse was beautiful last night--we went out in the back yard at 10pm and watched it. Funny that a whole bunch of hunting dogs down the road started barking when it got completely covered. Very nifty and nice to live where there is such a dark night sky!

Low cost evening entertainment?

That's what I have my wife for
(along with all the other great things you do honey in case you read this)

Nice save, but we know WHAT you REALLY meant.......:cool:

Back
Top Bottom