Lowe's 10% military discount

It always pays to ask for a military discount everytime you buy something. Brusters ice cream is one of my favorite places that offer the discount.

It always pays to ask for a military discount everytime you buy something.
Probably so, but hopefully only if someone really *is* or *was* in the military...

There's always been a part of me wanting to go into a store or a restaurant somewhere and ask for my "18-54 year old male civilian private sector employee discount" and watch the reaction.... :D

Probably so, but hopefully only if someone really *is* or *was* in the military...

There's always been a part of me wanting to go into a store or a restaurant somewhere and ask for my "18-54 year old male civilian private sector employee discount" and watch the reaction.... :D

At Lowe's you have to show military I.D. . My SO has his from many many years ago .

At Lowe's you have to show military I.D. . My SO has his from many many years ago .
Ah, yeah -- I just noticed that in the press release. That can be inconvenient, but at least it would stop a bunch of yahoos who never served a day of their life pretending that they did.

DH (honorably discharged, 1974) used the Home Depot discount on Memorial Day and had to show proof, which he did have with him because he really really wanted that $5 off :)

DH (honorably discharged, 1974) used the Home Depot discount on Memorial Day and had to show proof, which he did have with him because he really really wanted that $5 off :)

Well he can use it now all the time in Lowe's !

Sweet. My reserved retired ID expires in 2026, the year I start getting my pension. I carry it tho, and will use it at Lowe's!

Back
Top Bottom