Man lives in bicycle stealth camper

I gathered that he only lives in it while traveling, like a teeny tiny RV. He says he used something similar for a trip to Burning Man. But I don't see how he and his wife could both sleep in it, unless they slept in shifts!

I haven't gone through everything on his site, but he did post a few pics of the accommodation he designed for his non-heat-tolerant wife at Burning Man, which is more like a teepee/pyramid made out of rigid foamboard. He also designed the adjacent yellow vehicle made from coroplast for tooling around Burning Man.

P9030145-1024x768.jpg

His other house is a Mc Mansion. No I do not have enay evidence.

Looks fun to build, but I wouldn't want to pull it around or sleep in it. Looks like he did an excellent job on the build.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

When I was a kid, I enjoyed camping. But now it just reminds me how much I like modern life with internet, proper lighting, toilets, electricity, etc. I hate to say it, but for me a weekend camping is enough.

Also, that thing would get dismantled if a bear ever smelled anything in there. Once, when I was camping at a public campsite, a guy forgot to use a bear canister for a single container of pudding he had in his backpack. He hung the backpack 10 feet high on a cliff not far from his tent. A bear took his backpack in the middle of the night and the guy chased the bear until the bear decided to end the chase, tear apart his backpack, and eat the pudding while the guy watched. Luckily, he had not kept his backpack in his tent

Back
Top Bottom