Memos from Da Man

CuppaJoe

Moderator Emeritus
Do you remember this guy? Not an urban legend? It’s a bio. of rags to riches to dry hole poverty.

Lost in a Web of intrigue

Letters of Note: The Tiger Oil Memos

Each employee will sing in and out on the time sheet at the receptionist's desk himself - the receptionist will not be responsible for it - you cannot just mumble to her that you are going downstairs - you will sign out and note where you are going on the time sheet and sign in when you return.

I lasted a couple months of twelve hour days, six days a week in “that department,” but we just told a gatekeeper we would be out for awhile; I always said I was going to brush my teeth.

I have noticed the rugs throughout this office are very dirty from people spilling things on them. I will have them cleaned (which will cost me $1,000.00); and, in future, if people cannot carry their coffee without spilling it on my rugs, we will do away with the coffee pots entirely just as we did away with the food.

Taking away the coffee pots would be grounds for mutiny.

Having flashbacks. Just escaped an a-hole like that. :sick:

I loved reading the memos. What a lunatic.
I worked for a woman (the ONLY time I've done that) who was just like Mike. All the way down to the memos.
Bad flashbacks and I only worked for her for 54 days!

Wait, you guys make this guy sound atypical. There are employers who ARE NOT like this??!!

Wait, you guys make this guy sound atypical. There are employers who ARE NOT like this??!!

I donno; he reminded me of a tantrum-throwing tyrant I worked for literally in the '70s, and then my mind shut down, I couldn't think about w*rk any longer.:D

I don't think so. I thought all jobs were like that.

I do appreciate not having to answer to anybody.

Back
Top Bottom