Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays to All!

Retire2013

Recycles dryer sheets
Thank you everyone for your advice and support this past year, from how to get my house ready to put on the market, to whether I should buy Long Term Care, etc. I am grateful for this Forum.

I would like to wish you and your loved ones a wonderful holiday season and a happy 2011.

:)

Merry Christmas and should I pay off my mortgage?

Merry Christmas to all of you. And many thenks for this forum and the company and happines iI get from it. You are the best:)!!

PS. My Avatar? Mother and Children at my sister´s wedding last year.

Merry Christmas to all... and does your nativity scene have a caganer?

Our Nativity scene is minimalistic and does not have this guy-No caganers please-We are Galicians!!:D

Note: Had to change my avatar: Claudia got very jealous: Said she deserved that role!

smiley-signs032.gif

I lack T-Al's creativity so our Holiday Card is just a simple photo of DW and I. Can you spot the caganer?

Attachments

• REW old christmas.jpg
    REW old christmas.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Wow, REW, so that's what Vanguard does.. :LOL:

Merry Christmas! Here's a photo taken (by me) just after I had my hair done.

Merry Christmas / Joyeux Noel / Nollaig Shona / Feliz Navidad to everyone!!! :flowers:

Merry Christmas to all

Attachments

• Santa.jpg
    Santa.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1
Merry Christmas to everyone here on E-R.org, even those who have me on ignore...:D

Merry Christmas, everyone!

What a great bunch of people here. (Yeah, even the ones I disagree with sometimes. :greetings10: I'd still have you over for a beer and BBQ.)

Merry Christmas to all. This is a great community and I'm grateful for the insights and humor here. I may join those of you on the other side in 2011, at least for a while...

Thanks to all the helpful advice and good-natured banter this year. This is a special spot. Particular thanks to the mods who keep everything working--your Christmas Bonus is in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom