Michael Jackson

Martha

Moderator Emeritus
I understand that the jurors in the Jackson trial have reach a verdict which will be read in about a half an hour--1:30 Pacific time.

I betting on guilty.

Martha,

Well, you are an expert in these things. But if I were a juror and it boiled down to he said vs. he said - I would have reasonable doubt in my mind. I would have to vote Not Guilty.

One thing is for sure M.J. will be proven weird!

Hey CT, according to my secretary you are right--not guilty.

So it shows how good I am at guessing.

Do they do anything to the false witnesses now?

Michael said:
Do they do anything to the false witnesses now?

Well, you're right about that. And if there is a falacy in our system this is it! -

An over ambitious prosecutor with a personal vendetta can bring havok to anyone's life. It's up to you and your finances to defend yourself! - And the prosecutor gets to walk away also! :rant:

Probably not Michael, because a not guilty simply means that the prosecution didn't prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. Inotherwords, it doesn't prove the witness lied. It could mean that the jury just wasn't sure.

Yes, but justice demands that a thorough investigation be made into the matter.

If a malicious witness takes the stand to accuse a man of a crime, the two men involved in the dispute must stand in the presence of the LORD before the priests and the judges who are in office at the time. The judges must make a thorough investigation, and if the witness proves to be a liar, giving false testimony against his brother, then do to him as he intended to do to his brother. You must purge the evil from among you. The rest of the people will hear of this and be afraid, and never again will such an evil thing be done among you. Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Deuteronomy 19:16-21 NIV

Cut-Throat said:
One thing is for sure M.J. will be proven weird!

Ok, I'll invite lots of young boys to my home for a "sleepover", and see how long I can get away with it...

Sorry, he's ALREADY proven weird!!

Must have something to do with the name Michael.

Have Funds said:
Ok, I'll invite lots of young boys to my home for a "sleepover", and see how long I can get away with it...

Boy Scout Leaders have had camp outs in this country for over 50 years! - I would not be a volunteer for any group of kids for any amount of money.

Most of the Scout Leaders probably meant well, but I'm sure for others, it was the perfect place for Pedophiles.

I am a former Scoutmaster. Scouting has a two-deep leadership policy. In brief there must always be two adults present. An adult cannot be alone with a boy at any time. Background checks are required on all adults. Anyone showing up to help that didn't have a child in the program would draw my attention. Not necessary a bad thing. Some former scouts will stay active after their kids are grown. There are people who manage to slip by but in a well-run troop their opportunities would be few to get access to the boys.

More likely that an older boy will molest a younger boy. Much harder to keep an eye on that.

I would still be willing to volunteer. I think the risk is worth the reward of helping boys grow into men.

I would NOT send my kids to a grown mans house for a sleep over.

At a minimum the judge should have suggested that he 'play' with boys his own age from now on... :p

I understand that Michael Jackson will now spend his time looking for the real perverts.

Lazarus said:
I would NOT send my kids to a grown mans house for a sleep over.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! It would be like seding your kids to a BBQ at Jeffrey Dahmer's :-X

Some of the parents of those kids probably ought to be prosecuted. Seems like they were pushing their kids at Jackson. Ugly. :mad:

rapoole

Hey,
Michael Jackson's having a victory party at Chuckie Cheeses.

Bring your kids! :D

Eagle43 said:
Hey,
Michael Jackson's having a victory party at Chuckie Cheeses.

Bring your kids!  :D

Eagle 43: You're a sick man. ;)

You also appear to have other good traits. :LOL:

I also got a kick out of Dory's quote that MJ was going to spend some time "finding out who the real molesters were".

Both of my daughters were fans of Michael Jackson, and the whole episode is really pretty sad.

dory36 said:
I understand that Michael Jackson will now spend his time looking for the real perverts.

The cartoon on today's editorial page in the San Antonio paper was MJ saying "OJ Simpson has agreed to help me find the real molester!" Great minds....

REW

REWahoo! said:
The cartoon on today's editorial page in the San Antonio paper was MJ saying "OJ Simpson has agreed to help me find the real molester!" Great minds....

REW
Now this is funny! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom