Mini Golf

Several years ago this game destroyed almost an entire week of my time as I competed with an ex-girlfriend (who sent me the link) to the point where we could both get holes in one on every single hole 100% of the time.

Thanks a bunch! :)

haven't played mini golf in many years. gotta 61. of course this means that tomorrow i'm gonna to have to go go-carting.

Did a 39......

CFB... I don't see how a couple of those CAN be done in one...

Now you know why a whole WEEK of my life went up in smoke.

They're ALL possible to do with a single stroke.

Good luck... :p

CFB, can you still do them all with a single stroke? ;)

I had this, years ago, at Mega-Corp. Thanks for the memories and it will be put to good use.

HFWR said:
That's what his wife says... :p

Entirely true. Then I have to wait until she stops clinging to the ceiling by her toenails and drops back down to the trapeze for the second stroke.

Actually my first run was a 41 followed by a more reasonable 26. Then I decided to not eat up another entire week on it.

Hint: the big secret is that you can whack the ball REALLY hard. While I came up with perfect direct hole in one shots on all the holes, I saw some good solutions reached by hitting the ball at a fairly sharp angle as hard as possible and letting it just oscillate into the hole.

EVIL EVIL EVIL! 54! Cripes, now I have to play until I get under 30, thanks a lot! Hey, did you know you can get the ball stuck in the side walls of the course? I had to start over.... :p

No, I did not letter in high school.

The best I did yesterday was a 34 but I was interupted by work many times so my concentration was off.

I agree, it's an EVIL game :)

3 Hole in ones....but shot a 68................. :p :p :p

A total time waste........I love it!! :LOL: :LOL:

In the realm of "more completely useless information in my brain", many years later I still recalled the exact shot that would get a hole in one on several of the holes :p

6 tries...........best was a 38...........

Always 2 holes that kill me............ :LOL: :LOL:

I had SIX aces in the first 11 holes...........but fell apart after that........... :p :p

rjpatt said:
Does anybody know the secret hole #18?

Figured it out......by luck only................. :LOL: :LOL:

Can't beat 31..................CFB, you got an 18:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Game 1: 48
Game 2: 47
Game 3: 46

At this rate I should be in the low 20's in a week.

And down to 9 in a couple of weeks ;)

Yep, got an 18.

Helps that the version I was using let you replay a hole you screwed up by right clicking on the flash object and picking 'back'. New one doesnt let you do that.

Hey, I "solved" the rubics cube with a screwdriver too... ;)

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
And down to 9 in a couple of weeks ;)

Yep, got an 18.

Helps that the version I was using let you replay a hole you screwed up by right clicking on the flash object and picking 'back'. New one doesnt let you do that.

Hey, I "solved" the rubics cube with a screwdriver too... ;)

I can't get below 31.................... :p :p I figured out about 7 holes and can get an ace every time...........I just figured out 18...........but it's dicey.........:)

I have been able to get a number of 1s... but usually screw up a couple of holes and keep it in the high 30s...

Finally go it past the windmill... got the 1 there but still don't know WHEN to hit the ball...

And the one with the three long 'tubes'.... I found out that a little off will bring the ball back (with a LONG trip) to you instead of near the hole!!

Can't figure out hole 10 at all....

Back
Top Bottom