Mom is resting peacefully now.....

Dawg, my mom died at the end of January at age 93. I know how hard this is - I am still numb from it. She had suffered a small stroke two weeks before she died and I can honestly say I am grateful she didn't suffer and linger longer. I miss her every day or every minute and it's thrown my life into a tailspin.

Im glad you had a good one - I did too!

Sorry for your loss, Dawg. Glad to hear she lived a good, long, fulfilling life. She'll always be with you, in spirit.

My sincere condolences Dawg. May time heal your heart.....

I would like to offer my condolences. I know you were very close to your mom and I am saddened to hear of her passing.

Dawg, I am so sorry . Your Mother must have been an amazing person, and you are a very fine son. My thoughts are with you.

Ha

Dawg, I always enjoyed your posts about your mom.

So sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I heard on the radio today that "love conquers grief". I believe that. She'll always be with you.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

It is very hard to lose one's mother. Please cherish the memories, wisdom, and caring she's given you through the years.

Dawg, sorry to hear of your loss.

Sorry for your loss, Dawg.

When I lost my mom a friend of mine put it to me this way: 'When you lose your mother its like the universe changes. You adjust, but you never really get used to it'

Here's hoping you adjust as quickly and painlessly as possible.

My condolences, she must have truly remarkable.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, Dawg. I'm sure that you are her finest legacy. Take care.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your loss. You were a wonderful son to a wonderful mom. May your memories sustain you through this difficult time.

Sorry for your loss, Dawg.

When I lost my mom a friend of mine put it to me this way: 'When you lose your mother its like the universe changes. You adjust, but you never really get used to it'

Here's hoping you adjust as quickly and painlessly as possible.

+1 Dawg

I just lost my Mom in January this year, and I know just how you feel. Here's hoping we both adjust in a healthy and constructive way. My condolences.

Dawg, I am very sorry for your loss, and it is a big loss. Be kind to yourself, you are going through a lot right now.

We get far in life on our mother's love, even further in remembering her.

Be well in this difficult time.

Dawg, I am very sorry for your loss, and it is a big loss. Be kind to yourself, you are going through a lot right now.

I think I will be able to treat myself to a good night sleep tonight. Eyes already feeling droopy.

Thank you everyone for all the kind words. Lot of good ER friends here. :flowers:

Dawg, I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad that your mom had such a long life and that she was such a good mom for you. Take care of yourself. You do have a lot of ER friends that are sending you love.

Dawg, sorry for your loss. My mom passed 5 years ago on this day. Kind of been muddling through this day myself. Lots of of great memories! She will always be with you.

Dawg,

I am so sorry you are going through this, and happy for you both that you had a great relationship.

Dawg, so sorry for the loss of your mom. Sounds like the two of you had just a wonderful relationship. And, I think that's rather rare.

Sending warm thoughts your way, Dawg. Sorry to hear about your mom.

Just saw this. Sending you a hug Dawg and so very sorry to hear about your Mom.
Sleep well and take care of yourself. It is not easy to loose our parents.

Back
Top Bottom