More political ranting

sgeeeee said:
In reality, I don't think the Dems are going to gain nearly as much as the press seems to be implying they will. :-\

If this is true it won't be for their lack of trying. I have never seen such bias
and I have seen quite a lot.

JG

sgeeeee said:
I think all Republicans should just shoot themselves right now and avoid the pain of witnessing this election. ;)

In reality, I don't think the Dems are going to gain nearly as much as the press seems to be implying they will. :-\

Just a warning that I am not a good shot - I typically miss - to the Left! :LOL:

I hope you are right about the predictions - it will pain me a great deal to see Howard Dean on TV telling everyone what a great job he did.

One thing for sure - I'll sitting in front of the TV with a six pack on 11/7 enjoying the show.

Arc said:
Just a warning that I am not a good shot - I typically miss - to the Left! ...
One thing for sure - I'll sitting in front of the TV with a six pack on 11/7 enjoying the show.
I'll be at a party, hopefully enjoying the show even more than you will.

PS--It is...unseemly...at the very least to joke about shooting your political opponents. :mad:

astromeria said:
. . . PS--It is...unseemly...at the very least to joke about shooting your political opponents. :mad:
Are you sure? :confused: This darn political correctness is so confusing. I don't understand it.

So shooting your opponents or even joking about shooting them is definately out? Huh :confused: What about making them crawl naked through the desert? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sgeeeee said:
Are you sure? :confused: This darn political correctness is so confusing. I don't understand it.

So shooting your opponents or even joking about shooting them is definately out? Huh :confused: What about making them crawl naked through the desert? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I prefer shooting them myself. :)

JG

Back
Top Bottom