Mortgage free!

With your health issues and difficulty finding employment after your accident, I would have done exactly the same thing. Your house is no longer at risk if you lose a job. Wise move!

As long as I pay my property taxes. $3K/yr is a lot for me but i'll make it a priority.

When I was married we paid cash for the house and it felt great. When I bought my condo I decided to take a small mortgage of 85k instead to have a bigger cushion. I put it on autopay so I can forget about it:)). Congrats Aaron!

Nice move, smart move!

Congratulations. With mortgage out of the way I assume you are now virtually debt free!!

Now you can scream, like they do on Dave Ramsey's radio show: "We're debt free!!"

Good for you! After we paid off the loan we really started stacking the dough. Right into equities and ridin' that bull - :)

Congratulations! We paid off our mortgage this past July, and it is a very good feeling, both mentally and financially.

If you are not already tracking this, follow up and make sure the financial institution sends the right paperwork to your local county for recording, to show that the property is paid off and free and clear of any liens.

If you are not already tracking this, follow up and make sure the financial institution sends the right paperwork to your local county for recording, to show that the property is paid off and free and clear of any liens.

Good suggestion.

Also the former mortgage holder should be sending direct to you some paperwork that the debt is eliminated. But it may take a few months for that process to happen.

Nice move, smart move!

Congratulations. With mortgage out of the way I assume you are now virtually debt free!!

Now you can scream, like they do on Dave Ramsey's radio show: "We're debt free!!"

Yes, completely debt free.

Back
Top Bottom