Most annoying foible of your spouse or SO

I am surprised no woman has mentioned her husband's farting...I always wonder if DH farts as much when he is with others. It doesn't really bother me that much. I just need to vacate the premise occasionally.

The fake "ready to go."

Yes, DW does that also. She will announce that she's "ready to go" and then spend the next 10 to 20 minutes stopping at the bathroom, getting a drink of tea to take with her, change her top/jeans/shoes.

Then she asks "Are you ready yet?"

Or, if I'm the one leaving, that's when she decides that we must have a long in-depth discussion about some serious family matter. This always when I have my coat on, car keys in hand, and standing there with the door open.

AAARRRGGGHHH!

I'm confused... You are prancing and she is dicking around?
Those are labels given each other in frustration.

I yell up the stairs "are you still dicking around let's go!" while waiting in the living room.

After she has successfully tricked me into thinking we're leaving and I'm pacing back and forth impatiently, often desperately looking for distractions (pull a few weeds near the driveway, etc.) she comes out with: "stop prancing around like a 4 year old who can't wait another second"

See the prancing and dicking around in our relationship is perfectly healthy. :D

Man, I'm glad my wife is perfect and has no foibles.

My husband is constantly telling me how perfect I am and how lucky he is to have me. As a natural result, I find that he can't possibly have any annoying foibles. After all, I could have had the misfortune to end up with a guy who doesn't believe I am perfect. THAT would have been annoying, lol.

My DH had many foibles early in our marriage. I've managed to scrape most of them off...

I. too have been rendered foible-free by my DW...
Oh I see...so does this mean you're admitting to once being foiblable...foiblous...foibleboden....
sCo_idk4.gif

Sometimes I marvel that I am the one who is divorced and you women are still standing by your men. :)

Ha

Remember, the thread is about little quirks that annoy people - not big weird-i-tudes that bring on divorce!

I admit, I let him get away with a lot because he's cute.:angel:

Remember, the thread is about little quirks that annoy people - not big weird-i-tudes that bring on divorce!

Ouch!!! Be nice now. And I almost never fart! :)

Ha

Sometimes very small annoyances bring on splits. A famous one in our family is the guy that my sister dated in Paris, a giant Swede. When she brought him home to see us, let's just say he didn't fit in. Everything he said was preceded with a "Unh?" noise and he complained about everything (it was the summer,and he was totally unprepared for how hot it would be here). He was sent packing after just a week!

Another was a Florida beau of hers that came to see her while she was living in Europe. He had a habit of going "ahhhhh" every time he drank out of a glass. She gave him back the ring he bought her, and when he asked why she was breaking up with him, she told him it was because of that noise!

Be nice to Ha...he can DANCE, which is more than we can say for these other old farters!

Oh, I'm always nice to Ha, because he is nice to me! Good thing I can't hear or smell anything that may be going on in Seattle >:D :hide:

I don't understand what causes some people to make bedroom-type noises (ssllllurrrrrpp, aaaaaaaah) with their food and drink. Maybe they just have everything mixed up, and go "crunch crunch munch" in bed.

Oh, I'm always nice to Ha, because he is nice to me! Good thing I can't hear or smell anything that may be going on in Seattle >:D :hide:

I don't understand what causes some people to make bedroom-type noises (ssllllurrrrrpp, aaaaaaaah) with their food and drink. Maybe they just have everything mixed up, and go "crunch crunch munch" in bed.

You never had my buffalo wings! They make you go ahhhhhhh! ;);)

Back
Top Bottom