My father passed away

simple girl

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Site Team
He passed away last night. He had been in the cardiac care unit for a month and then in a long-term acute care hospital for about 1 1/2 weeks. We thought he was improving and going to pull through but then his condition suddenly worsened last evening.

He was 74 and a good man. He will be missed by many.

Simple Girl,
I am so sorry you lost you dad. It must have been very difficult to think he was improving and then have him slip away. My dad died many years ago and I still miss him so much. Treasure the life you shared with him and take comfort in the knowledge he knew the love of so many people.

He passed away last night. He had been in the cardiac care unit for a month and then in a long-term acute care hospital for about 1 1/2 weeks. We thought he was improving and going to pull through but then his condition suddenly worsened last evening.

He was 74 and a good man. He will be missed by many.
I am so sorry to hear this! My condolences to you, and to your family.

Simole Girl,

I am very sorry. He was fortunate to be so well loved by you.

Ha

So sorry for the loss of your father. It must be especially rough to have thought he was stable and not lose him.

Lucky you to have had a father whom you could say was "a good man" (not everyone can say that about their dad)....

I know this a really sad time for you. DH's dad died a few years ago and even though they weren't particularly close it is such a huge thing to lose a parent. Because you were close it is even harder for you I'm sure.

I see my dad aging and it makes me realize he won't be around forever, I should know this already, but sometimes I don't think about it.

Take care, if I were there I'd bring you a casserole. :)

Sorry for the passing of your father. Remember the good times and remember what he taught you to pass on to others! Keep it going!

Hang in there!

Sorry to hear of the loss to you and your family. As Boxkicker says, try and remember the good times rather than what the last month has been.

the worst thing about us losing all our parents is that, yup, we're next to step up to the grave.

in the meanwhile, what a difficult part of life, losing those we love. may you find at least a modicum of peace.

Sorry for your loss Simple Girl.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It doesn't matter how old we are or how old they are. A parents passing leaves a hole in our lives that can never be filled. Try to fill your life with all those great memories of the good man he was and know that you both were blessed to have each other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom