Naked rollercoaster world record

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
[FONT=&quot]I didn’t know there was a record to be beat...[/FONT]
From bare knuckle to bare everything: 102 thrillseekers strip off to break the naked rollercoaster world record | Mail Online

From bare nipples to white knuckles - more than 100 thrill-seekers rode a rollercoaster naked today. The 102 enthusiasts bared all to take their seats on the Green Scream rollercoaster at Southend-on-Sea, Essex.
Organisers were hoping they had broken a new record after 32 attempted the same feat in 2004 at Alton Towers, in Staffordshire.
For those ER types looking for something to do, this is an option. Let us know, we’ll be there to cheer and provide moral support.

Just the thought of all that jiggling and bouncing brings tears to my eyes...:eek:

Speaking of eyes, the person sitting next to me would definitely lose one.

Just the thought of all that jiggling and bouncing brings tears to my eyes...:eek:

Speaking of eyes, the person sitting next to me would definitely lose one.

I can think of worse ways of losing an eye ;)

vKPJh.jpg

When I was young I used to hope that certain participants at my parties would get drunk and strip. But as I got older I began to hope than only some participants at my parties do that, and finally would pray that no one at all would do that.

I'm not sure that the rollar coaster ride would be something that I would want to see. :cool::duh::nonono:

When I was young I used to hope that certain participants at my parties would get drunk and strip.

But now that we are older, as certain parties start to strip, I decide that I must get drunk !

When I was young I used to hope that certain participants at my parties would get drunk and strip. But as I got older I began to hope than only some participants at my parties do that, and finally would pray that no one at all would do that.
So where's the party? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom