New Evidence of Deflation?

Not deflation, just the result of legalization. There are lots of folks with guns, some with badges and some without, looking to take that weed away from the current possessors. If you remove that risk, the weed gets ultra-cheap.

The cost of trying to enforce that law is staggering.

The cost of trying to enforce that law is staggering.
Even more staggering is that that the cost of enforcement is counted as part of the "cost of drugs to society" - used as a reason not to legalise - in a twist of logic which Goldman Sachs would be proud of.

Disclaimer: I have never taken any drug other than alcohol. Indeed, I have never placed anything in my mouth which was on fire. It always seemed kind of obvious that that was likely to be a bad idea, on some kind of general principle...

My big issue with the way things are right now is the way our national forests are being degraded with "pot grows." The Mexican drug cartels are involved in a big way, and that is very scary. I would like to see the inflated prices deflate....

I have never tried pot in my life though I used to be a cigarette smoker, so I do not understand the popularity of marijuana.

But, you would think there are enough substances that are totally legal and just as addictive for one to indulge in.

Like bacon, chocolate, and soft drink, for example. :angel:

But, you would think there are enough substances that are totally legal and just as addictive for one to indulge in.

Like bacon, chocolate, and soft drink, for example. :angel:

Sounds like someone has the munchies... :cool:

We've been fighting the war on drugs for decades now with nothing to show but full prisons and a lot of wasted money. Isn't it time to change tactics yet?

Sounds like someone has the munchies... :cool:
:LOL: :LOL: I wouldn't know, but of course have often heard that that is the side effect. Now, that's one more reason for people to stay away from it.

On the other hand, I occasionally miss cigarette for its more desirable reverse effect: it kills appetite. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom