Join Early Retirement Today

New Google "Stuff"
Old 06-10-2015, 01:58 PM   #1
Gone but not forgotten

New Google "Stuff"

If you've been seeing some new things when you go to Google or Chrome, this is the reason...

All the Important Stuff Google Announced at I/O 2015

...and Smart Lock... Google Password Manager

http://lifehacker.com/googles-new-sm...the-1710352668
imoldernu is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-12-2015, 11:15 AM   #2
Gone but not forgotten

Here's the extended list of Google "Stuff"... About Google - Products

I haven't seen much discussion on this. While I just assume that everyone here uses Google Finance, and most of standard items, like voice, maps, drive, Picasa, and a dozen or so other common usages... have you tried blogger, or wallet, books, cloud, helpout, maps pro, keep or forms?

I am still exploring, but find myself using these products more and more, as it becomes second nature, to narrow down ways of finding or doing things.

Here's a "fer instance".... In Google Books, I found the Magazine section, and more precisely, Life Magazine... when you go to that page, it lists all of the Life Magazines, by decade. I went to the 1930's, and found the issue of "Life"... that was published on the week I was born... Then... page by page every item and the index for the articles. Like this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Life.jpg (137.0 KB, 13 views)
imoldernu is offline   Reply With Quote