New NIE - Iran Halted It's Nuclear Weapons program in 2003

Thanks for your input.

I will take them for what they are worth. Nothing.

If you do not want to hear or read my views please put me on the ignore list. I am sure that new guy and myself will not lose any sleep over it.

GOD BLESS

Thanks for your input.

If you do not want to hear or read my views please put me on the ignore list. I am sure that new guy and myself will not lose any sleep over it.

GOD BLESS

Sorry, I don't understand. What is this about new guy and yourself sleeping together? What does your personal relationship with new guy have to do with anything. Inappropriate to this board IMO.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't understand. What is this about new guy and yourself sleeping together? What does your personal relationship with new guy have to do with anything. Inappropriate to this board IMO.[/quote

Get real I did not say anything about new guy and myself sleeping together. Your assumption is what is inappropriate and in poor taste.

GOD BLESS

Thanks for your input.

If you do not want to hear or read my views please put me on the ignore list. I am sure that new guy and myself will not lose any sleep over it.GOD BLESS

As long as you are civil about it, you can post your views on here. However, you should be prepared to answer those who question your posts.

I for one have seen very little "meat" to your posts.

Plus, the "God Bless" is getting annoying, as I know you really don't mean it.........it's like when strangers tell you "Have a nice day".........most of them don't mean it either............;)

Maybe you and newguy and boobear are all different personalities,like the book "Sybil"..........:D

Yes, per the NIE Iran halted it's nuclear program in 2003. I hope that this will keep Old George W, Cheney, the Neacons and the advocators of war from getting the U.S into a prolonged WAR that we can not WIN. There's no more troops to send. As it is they are going on multiple deployments.

As for other people halting their nuclear programs, Mr. Kim in North Korea has not and instead some countries may view having the nuke as a sure way of not having the U.S attack them. The current negotations with N. Korea are just some of the same of the old tactics used by Mr. Kim. He is only buying time.

As for the U.S striking a blow for human freedom and human rights in Iraq that remains to be seen. Let's see Iraq is in CHAOS and it's citizen's live in constant fear of getting killed, maimed, wounded or raped by the terrorist, U.S Forces and their own government. They are prisoners in their own homes. I forgot they do not have drinking water, sewage is running in the streets. electricty is a luxury when they can get it, there is high unemployment, medical system is a fisaco, the government heads which the U.S installed are incompetent, etc...etc..., etc....

The only ones that have benefited from the Iraq War are Haliburton, Black Water, the oil companies, the defense contractors, the lobbyists, corrupt Iraqi government officials, etc..., etc....

I forgot to mention that the Iraq War has resulted in about 3800 plus of OUR TROOPS being killed, an estimated 25000 plus of OUR TROOPS being maimed and wounded and an estimated 500000 plus of the Iraqi people being killed, wounded, and maimed. When will the killing stop?

Again I ask why is it that the U.S can have nukes but yet the U.S does not want anyone else to have them? History already shows that the U.S is the only country who has ever used the nuclear bomb on another country. Does anyone remember the nuclear bombs dropped on Japan?

GOD BLESS

Over 50,000 troops died in Vietnam.......why don't you comment on that...........;)

Maybe you and newguy and boobear are all different personalities,like the book "Sybil"..........:D

Wait a minute. In the book/movie 'Sybil', weren't they *different* personalities, not all the same? ;) ;)

-ERD50

Wait a minute. In the book/movie 'Sybil', weren't they *different* personalities, not all the same? ;) ;)
-ERD50

Yeah, but they all use the same IP address........:D:D

Back
Top Bottom