New Year's Eve plans?

I hate New Years Eve! The worst part is the fireworks that scare the hell out of my dogs. Its the only day out of the year that I hope it rains. My wife and I haven't done anything on New Years Eve since 1991. The next year she and her sister, were flying on that evening from FT. Myers, FL to Kalamazoo, MI as their Mother just had a heart attack. She died two weeks later and there are always bad memories associated with that evening. Maybe I'll do some steaks on our new stainless steel gas grille with all the chrome knob thingies. Christmas present! Better notify the fire department.

With great sadness, I have to update my own post. Yesterday, 12-30-08, our very much loved Sadie, the little Chihuahua, died in my wifes arms. She got sick in the night and I had to take her out three or four times--upset tummy. In the morning my wife was holding her while having a cup of coffee and she just died. She didn't struggle, twitch or jerk--she just went to sleep. We are just so sad. She was nine years old and a real terror. The house will not be the same without her. I write this with tears in my eyes. Hope you all understand. Now we have more bad memories of New Years Eve.

Wine,woman and song. Oh wait wait. A yummy tasty cheese ball with bacon in it. Life is good what else do you need?

With great sadness, I have to update my own post. Yesterday, 12-30-08, our very much loved Sadie, the little Chihuahua, died in my wifes arms. She got sick in the night and I had to take her out three or four times--upset tummy. In the morning my wife was holding her while having a cup of coffee and she just died. She didn't struggle, twitch or jerk--she just went to sleep. We are just so sad. She was nine years old and a real terror. The house will not be the same without her. I write this with tears in my eyes. Hope you all understand. Now we have more bad memories of New Years Eve.

I'm sorry to hear this. Losing a much loved pet is difficult.

Back
Top Bottom