• Panthers by over 14 pts

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a great win by the Broncos. Peyton goes out on a high note and Cam shows in post game interviews that he needs to grow up...a lot!

I'd hoped to be "good" and pull for Carolina to take it all, but after that 2-point conversion in what was already a very lopsided game in the playoffs (I thought that to be showboating), I wasn't too sad to see Denver come out on top.

a great win by the Broncos. Peyton goes out on a high note and Cam shows in post game interviews that he needs to grow up...a lot!

Cam's a good QB, but maybe the best thing for him was to get beat up in front of 100+ million people by a much older and wiser man. Sometimes a good "kick in the a** " will do more to help you in the long run.... In his case, he may need more than one to learn the lesson.

Here's one of my favorite Budwiser commercials that tells the tale.

Last edited:
And last year's SB was one of the best as well.

It's good to see Peyton win a second SB before he retires and was hoping for a more entertaining game but I was disappointed with the quality of play.

The quality of Denver's defense was outstanding...

I kept thinking they would eventually run out of gas, but they never did.

+1 I knew the Denver D was outstanding from their performance in the AFC Championship where they knocked Tom Brady around a lot. I thought Cam Newton's mobility would make a difference but it certainly didn't... they had him on his heels and sometimes on his a** all night.

I didn't vote but I kinda assumed the Panthers would win because of the odds. Wrongo.

When I lived in Seattle, Denver, New Orleans - either no team or no Superbowl appearance til I moved.

So should I move outside city limits and bless the Chiefs?

heh heh heh - :cool: I hesitate to even speculate on the stock market. :rolleyes:

I pick the Panthers to win. Obviously a bad choice, but I did win $200 in the football score pool I entered for $10.;)

unclemick;1694491 So should I move outside city limits and bless the Chiefs? :coolsmiley: :rolleyes:[/QUOTE said:
Looks like you could stay in-state and move to St Louis

Back
Top Bottom