• I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • other

Votes: 14 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh brother ...I guess not only players misbehave and get in trouble during the off season :popcorn:.

All those “spas” named Happy and Smile are offering more than massages? Who knew...

All those “spas” named Happy and Smile are offering more than massages? Who knew...

I have gone to therapeutic masseuses for years and they are always chasing off these people that want 'happy endings' or more. Some have even had undercover policeman book appointments to check them out.

Gulp ... guess there is video of him in the act.

If true, what a colossal dope, and I'm a Pats fan...

With how the recent celebrity assault case is playing out, I'll wait and see how this unfolds as well.

Last edited:
Oh my. In comparison, Bill Belichick may be a model citizen after all :LOL:.

Robert Kraft is worth $6 billion dollars and needs to go to a sleazy massage parlour for some action? Actually Jupiter FL is a very wealthy town but sleaze is in all neighborhoods. Waiting for TMZ to show us the videotape.

Robert Kraft is worth $6 billion dollars and needs to go to a sleazy massage parlour for some action? Actually Jupiter FL is a very wealthy town but sleaze is in all neighborhoods. Waiting for TMZ to show us the videotape.

Your question was my first thought also.

TMZ is the source to go to. They get the story right more often than not.

Fox News is reporting that someone more famous than Kraft is involved as well.
I saw reports on that also. There could be a number of high professional executives lives that will be ruined. But worse yet the media said there is a huge human trafficking prostitution ring in Florida. In Florida, in small towns and large cities, there are a number of "day spas" in that most of the employees are from Asia. There have been several of the locations in the state recently that have been raided by law enforcement due to successful undercover sting operations.

I don't know why they don't legalize, license and tax businesses like this. Don't make the rules too cumbersome and it would end trafficking since that would become an unnecessary complication to a profitable business. You file your papers and you run your business. A few inspectors and auditors to drop in occasionally to keep things honest. Cash cow.

I don't know why they don't legalize, license and tax businesses like this. Don't make the rules too cumbersome and it would end trafficking since that would become an unnecessary complication to a profitable business. You file your papers and you run your business. A few inspectors and auditors to drop in occasionally to keep things honest. Cash cow.
Seems like certain states of the USA and some select countries following a similar motto
LEGALIZE IT

Robert Kraft is worth $6 billion dollars and needs to go to a sleazy massage parlour for some action? .

He probably didn't need to go. Maybe he just wanted to go. I guess he wasn't concerned about your expectations of him. As I understand it, billionaires can sometimes be that way.

note: all bolding by the duck

They why I think is according to the powers that be, the situation is a matter of free will. From what seems, the women in the Spa that Kraft visited were those duped into thinking they where getting a different line of work, next thing they are forced to live there at the [-]brothel[/-] spa.

I do seem some more gray area, say if two willing adults, not coerced by a pimp or anything. Then comes the situation where sex is something that can be given away, but not sold :popcorn:. That's where sugar daddies come into play :LOL:.

Last edited:
You know, I am within sight of Kraft's age and sometimes I need a massage too! :cool:

Can't fault the man for trying to meet his needs!

They why I think is according to the powers that be, the situation is a matter of free will. From what seems, the women in the Spa that Kraft visited were those duped into thinking they where getting a different line of work, next thing they are forced to live there at the [-]brothel[/-] spa.

This is how sex trafficking often works. They go to impoverished areas and look for the "right" people, and promise them things like acting gigs, modeling gigs, photo shoots, and the like. Then when they get to their destination, the rules have changed. They are not free to leave. They are guarded and prevented from escaping. They are not free to choose what they will do, or with whom they will do it. There is nothing "consensual" about that kind of arrangement.

And that's the thing here. Even if one thinks that it should be legalized, regulated and taxed, would that have helped here? There are plenty of freelance, high priced, discreet "call girls" who call their own shots (in other words, clearly consensual). Why couldn't someone with Kraft's resources seek one of them out instead of a place where the workers are (at most) one step removed from slavery? He already could have chosen that path.

Assuming, of course, that it did happen and he is guilty of it. The Feds say they have video evidence of it, but it still has to be shown in court to prove it.

Last edited:
I read in Palm Beach news that the Feds alerted the massage parlour that there was a bomb scare and told the employees to leave immediately. The Feds then went inside to put secret cameras in place. That's when later Kraft and the other "johns" were videotaped in the act. Several day spas in Central and South Florida had the same undercover sting operations and many men have warrants for their arrest soon their mugshots to be on the front page news.

Fox News is reporting that someone more famous than Kraft is involved as well.
CNN reporting another billionaire got caught in the recent undercover police sting in Central and South Florida. This time in Vero Beach FL. John W. Childs, Boston billionaire. Friend of Kraft??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom