nm

Re: Hey ! - They named a road after me!

No way. With 50 mil - Florida Gulf coast or even somewhere in Jimmy Buffett's mythical land of Mararita-ville.

Might be willing to visit - in like August or a quick ski vacation in winter. After Washington, Colorado, North Alabama, Long Island, and Maryland - I like 'rotting in the tropics'.

Great Picture. Brings back some memories of backpack and snow sking. Even though working in those days - got more than 4 weeks(counting weekends) a year 'out there' humping thru the wilderness or trying to stay upright on the slats. Probably took too much for granted(grew up out West) and 50 mil wouldn't make me any younger. Got relatives near Tahoe and greater Mt. Rainer - Hmmmm heh heh!

Hey Cut-throat! They named a road after me also.
It's called the Road to Hell, and it's paved with good
intentions.

John Galt

My road to hell would be dreaming I could still stroll though the landscape with a 35 lb. backpack like 25 years ago.

Cut-Throat needs to quit posting those pictures, bringing back old itches.

I like Cut-throat's pictures, even though some of them remind me of what I used to be able to do. I still
have plenty to keep me occupied. Like today.
Just messed around until noon. Then my spouse and I fished until about 4 p.m. Did real well and nice to be on the water. Cleaned the fish, a "dirty martini" and then
an excellent dinner. Very pleasant day!

John Galt

I heard that they were considering naming a new wing
after me at Bluebird Reform School. Will post a photo
if there's a plaque or something :)

John Galt

Have you met Mr. Pale Ale? He seems to share your name also!

palelab.jpg

I saw this and tried it the other day and it was pretty good.

They brew it up the street 60 miles or so, in Fort Collins.

http://www.odells.com/brew_pale.htm

Wayne

Back
Top Bottom