Odd Duck Homes

OK, looks like the island is part of an old bowling lane...

And is that a door next to that one toilet:confused:

Think you nailed it - good spot. Makes the island even more attractive to me, but yeah, that toilet location is awkward.

OHHH, BTW, I would want a had rail on the OUTSIDE of the curve... none there now...

Yeah, spiral stair cases look really cool. Navigating them scares me - actually I don't like going DOWN any stairs. YMMV

Yeah, spiral stair cases look really cool. Navigating them scares me - actually I don't like going DOWN any stairs. YMMV

yep, my favorite are the metal ones attached to just a vertical pole in the center...feel them shake under your weight.

I LOVE unique houses.. Grew up in a neighborhood of strange houses.. The house across the street was a literal Japanese Pagoda.. Next to it was an actual Swiss chalet. Down the road was a Dutch windmill across a small valley from an Itallian Villa and small castle..

I LOVE unique houses.. Grew up in a neighborhood of strange houses.. The house across the street was a literal Japanese Pagoda.. Next to it was an actual Swiss chalet. Down the road was a Dutch windmill across a small valley from an Itallian Villa and small castle..

Wow! Did you grow up at Epcot Center? So lucky!

Back
Top Bottom