Oh ya baby

Ha, that's not a bathtub, it's a dead bear.

Gee, must really have been a while for you...

And yes, DH and I both agree that the BK king is creepy. We don't get how they thought he was a good idea.

Ha, that's not a bathtub, it's a dead bear.

Gee, must really have been a while for you...

Urchina, while I will agree that I am a supplicant at the alter of love, I do know how to click when it says "click".

Lately I've been put on a TGIF schedule. I'll be better by Saturday morning. But you maybe missed the romantic bathtub- you just have to click through the ad. Where it says "click to spray, you have to click. Maybe I am really messed up, but it looks like a really nice upscale bathtub with bubbles and candles. If I am hallucinating , be gentle with me... :)

Here it is...

BURGER KING® FLAMEâ„¢ - Body spray of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat.

Urchina, while I will agree that I am a supplicant at the alter of love, I do know how to click when it says "click".

Lately I've been put on a TGIF schedule. I'll be better by Saturday morning. But you maybe missed the romantic bathtub- you just have to click through the ad. Where it says "click to spray, you have to click. Maybe I am really messed up, but it looks like a really nice upscale bathtub with bubbles and candles. If I am hallucinating , be gentle with me... :)

Here it is...

BURGER KING® FLAMEâ„¢ - Body spray of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat.

Glad Im not the only one who kept clicking to spray. :D I love the oh yeah when you click.

What an informative article.

"Many researchers, including Kinsey, reported on people who masturbated 4 times a day or so for years, and suffered from no diseases as a result."

No disease but maybe some wrist soreness?

See what you did Moemg we go from smelly meat scented body sprays to masturbation.

Here it is...

Ha, I was not trying to impugn your manhood. Any guy who dances, likes tall women AND pierogies is OK in my book.

As it turns out, I'm currently raising the results of being a sucessful supplicant at the altar of love. Didn't sleep too well last night because the kiddos were fretful. The result of this is that I didn't realize there was more to the ad than the thing Notmuchlonger posted. So, I didn't click (and better yet, didn't understand when you said you DID click -- I was thinking "what click is he talking about? How cold is it in Seattle right now?" Finally I figured out that I had to load the ad and click through it to see what y'all were talking about.

So, I sit corrected. You're right -- there's a candle bedecked tub in there. Though it looks a little bit small (with the clearance between bodies and candles even smaller) for a cozy bath a deux. Especially considering the size of the BK king's head.

I'm going to go take my foot out of my mouth, now.

Back
Top Bottom