Oops...

An outstanding college. It's my understanding that the entrance requirements are stiff. However, once in, the students really explore the field in depth.

Believe it or not, I once came across this exact typo in a textbook on information systems management. It was in the chapter on private encryption and pubic (sic) keys.

That's the problem with spellcheck. A word is a word is a word. There is still a place for human proofreaders!

I will never make another Aggie joke.
From what I've heard about LBJ, there is nothing wrong on the program.
No problem, Michael, looks like there are plenty more volunteers willing to take up the slack...

My favorite, though, still remains "Well I'm a graduate of Texas A&M, and I'm here to tell you that ain't nobody gonna get electrocuted today unless you properly connect those two wires there!"

They sent out letters and tweets apologizing for the mistake.

“As soon as we realized the mistake, everybody went into overdrive and we went to work to reprint it.” All grads will be sent new copies of the program.
“Graduates have already received apology letters from the dean,” says Binford, as well as an apology tweet, which misspells egregious.

That ‘Pubic’ problem – again! | JIMROMENESKO.COM

Back
Top Bottom